Windows 10: update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000

Discus and support update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Can someone tell me where to get the latest driver for both of these? and how to install it? I'm on Windows 10 Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Koukkey, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Koukkey Win User

update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000

Hi there,

Can someone tell me where to get the latest driver for both of these? and how to install it?

I'm on Windows 10

Thanks

:)

Koukkey, Jul 3, 2019

2. wireless laser mouse 5000

Thanks for the advise.

I followed your steps, reboot the computer, and it gives me the message: "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem".

I am using the "microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000", I have installed the latest driver.

Now, I discovered another issue, the Bios can detect my dvd drive but the OS cannot detect my dvd drive.

Sigh...don't know what went wrong.

Taw SernTan, Jul 3, 2019
  3. PeterGuy Win User
    Wireless Laser Keyboard 5000

Many thanks for your reply Vanessa. As my keyboard is a Microsoft product I checked for an updated driver on their website but Windows 10 was not shown as an option for selection against my particular keyboard, the Wireless Laser 5000. I therefore went into
    Device Manager, selected my keyboard & requested an update to the driver but was told the latest driver was already installed.

The strange thing is that the keyboard operates quite normally when used in my Microsoft Account but only misbehaves when used in my wife's separate Microsoft Account ?

Any further ideas please !

PeterGuy, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Basith M Win User

Wireless Laser Keyboard 5000

Hi Peter,

I suggest you to try installing the Wireless Laser 5000 drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works for you. This might have caused due to any driver compatibility or settings related issues.

Refer to the following Microsoft Help article to install driver in compatibility mode, the steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000 - Similar Threads - update drivers Microsoft

2. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 but lost the USB receiver in a move. Is there any way I can purchase another to go with the keyboard?Model Number: 1394S/N: 0200801247597...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 but lost the USB receiver in a move. Is there any way I can purchase another to go with the keyboard?Model Number: 1394S/N: 0200801247597...
  4. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  5. Wireless Mouse 5000

Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  6. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  7. wireless keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless keyboard 5000: i recently moved home and have lost the receiver for my keyboard and mouse, its a good keyboard so i don't really want to change it. any one have any ideas if it can be replaced or if something else is available on the market,...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000: I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started having issues with tracking. It would move and then stop. Can anyone help me or do I need to purchase another mouse?...
  9. microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000

microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000: Yesterday I updated to the newest windows 10. Now my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 don't work in windows at all. I checked and they do work in my Bios. I can move around the Bios and change things. I was total unable to boot into windows because neither...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Folks, I have this product for almost 10 years, and the usb receiver has been damaged, but the keyboard and mouse work normally, how can I get another receiver? I did a brief survey and said that each kit has its own receiver, ie other receivers are not going to work in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laser mouse 5000 windows 10 driver