Windows 10: update drivers touchpad ps/2

Discus and support update drivers touchpad ps/2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello sir I own a Toshiba satellite c50-bdevice. A few days ago, I updated my device’s operating system to Windows 10, and after the update, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A M E E N, Jan 20, 2022.

1. A M E E N Win User

update drivers touchpad ps/2

hello sir I own a Toshiba satellite c50-bdevice. A few days ago, I updated my device’s operating system to Windows 10, and after the update, the touchpad crashed when opening Windows. It does not appear on me. I contacted the manufacturer about this malfunction, but they could not fix it and they told me I must contact you to obtain the latest version of the driver for my device from you, knowing that the current version is 19.4.3.182. I hope to respond as soon as possible. thank you.

:)

A M E E N, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Synaptic Precision Touchpad driver replaced with PS/2 compatible

Hi Mary,

To isolate the issue, ensure that the Touchpad setting is turned on. To check, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Devices > Mouse and touchpad.
      update drivers touchpad ps/2 d1343882-f33b-4a5c-af29-59fb860dcc11.png
    If the issue persists, visit Sypnatic
    website, download and install the latest driver of the touchpad.

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jan 20, 2022
  3. synaptics touchpad v7/2 ps/2 port work incorrect

Hi Alexy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue may arise due to driver conflicts. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it.

Follow these steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.

• In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.

• Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".

• In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.

• In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 20, 2022
  4. update drivers touchpad ps/2

Problem with PS/2 drivers

Hi Erick,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to outdated PS/2 drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you installed all pending updates in Windows?
    • Have you tried updating PS/2 drivers?

Meanwhile, you can refer to the methods below to troubleshoot the issue.

Method 1. Update Windows 10.

• Open Settings app.
    • Click Windows Update.
    • Choose Check for updates.

Method 2. Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Click on the Start button, and type Troubleshoot on the search bar and click on it.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • And choose Run the troubleshooter and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 3. Update the driver.

• Type Device Manager in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices for Mouse driver.
    • Right Click on the driver and select Update Driver Software individually.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the mouse driver.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

update drivers touchpad ps/2

1. update drivers touchpad ps/2 - Similar Threads - update drivers touchpad

2. PS/2 old driver install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS/2 old driver install: I have a really old pc, USB broke somehow so I got PS/2 mouse and keyboard. It was working fine but then I updated the mouse drivers and my mouse started double-clickingclicks register twice sometimes when I click once I remember old working version said that it was out in...
  3. PS/2 old driver install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS/2 old driver install: I have a really old pc, USB broke somehow so I got PS/2 mouse and keyboard. It was working fine but then I updated the mouse drivers and my mouse started double-clickingclicks register twice sometimes when I click once I remember old working version said that it was out in...
  4. PS/2 old driver install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. update drivers touchpad ps/2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update drivers touchpad ps/2: hello sir I own a Toshiba satellite c50-bdevice. A few days ago, I updated my device’s operating system to Windows 10, and after the update, the touchpad crashed when opening Windows. It does not appear on me. I contacted the manufacturer about this malfunction, but they...
  6. update drivers touchpad ps/2

update drivers touchpad ps/2: hello sir I own a Toshiba satellite c50-bdevice. A few days ago, I updated my device’s operating system to Windows 10, and after the update, the touchpad crashed when opening Windows. It does not appear on me. I contacted the manufacturer about this malfunction, but they...
  7. Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver: Hi, I had to uninstall my PS/2 keyboard driver as some of my keys got stuck and kept pressing random commands and buttons. I want to reinstall the driver again, but it is missing. *Showing hidden devices* does not work either. *Reboot* does not work either. What...
  8. Laptop PS/2 Keyboard and Touchpad not working

Laptop PS/2 Keyboard and Touchpad not working: A few days ago, while I was just surfing on firefox, I lost keyboard and touchpad functionality on my Lenovo Z575 Ideapad. Initially, I thought the computer froze so I shut it down hard way. When I restarted the laptop, I still had no keyboard or touchpad functionailty....
  9. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers Issue / alternatively: PS/2 Touchpad Tap to Click Disable? MSI...

Synaptics Touchpad Drivers Issue / alternatively: PS/2 Touchpad Tap to Click Disable? MSI...: Hello, I have a MSI GE73 Raider RGB 8RE and everything was running fine until windows forced a major update to windows 10 in January. While everything installed correctly, I found that my mouse had lost sensitivity, it just didn't move the way that it did in the past. I...
  10. standard ps 2 keyboard drivers

standard ps 2 keyboard drivers: [ATTACH] I accidentally delete the drive that can type in the keyboard, the keyboard name is "standard ps 2 keyboard drivers" so which website can re-install again. My laptop is HP 15 and I have Windows 10....