Windows 10: Update drivers.

Discus and support Update drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP ENVY Recline Touch Smart All in One 27-k309 Windows 10 Home 64 bit -------------------------------------- There are 9 driver updates available for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Johannes, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Johannes Win User

Update drivers.

HP ENVY Recline Touch Smart All in One 27-k309
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    --------------------------------------
    There are 9 driver updates available for my computer on the HP website.
    My computer has not had any issues nor did I get notification about the need to update the HP drivers.
    Would it be better in this case to leave the PC as it is or should I update those available drivers.
    I am reluctant to proceed after reading several accounts of things going wrong after driver updates.

:)

Johannes, Jun 3, 2020

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Windows update reverted display to MS Basic Display Driver

Hi,

Normally, this issue occurs when the drivers were being corrupted or updated after the recent update. Since you've already tried to install the latest driver, we suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To
    do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 3, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Update drivers.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update drivers. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Update drivers.

1. Update drivers. - Similar Threads - Update drivers

2. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  3. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  4. Possible issue with Driver updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible issue with Driver updating: Hi, I’ve started to update my drivers manually today with the help of Drivers Easy. I got driver updates for all three of the “Intel(R) Atom(TM)/Celeron(R)/Pentium(R) Processor PCI Express - Root Ports and manually installed them. As I was updating Root Port 2 I accidentally...
  5. Driver Update Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Update Error: Hi, When I click on the Driver Update, I constantly get an error saying the following; 'A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install.' And it is never installed. How can I get rid of this update?...
  6. Can't update wifi drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update wifi drivers.: https://imgur.com/a/GhFj3Zs Hello, I cannot update my wifi drivers on my dell latitude 7480. It always resets to version 20.70.17.1 even though I select to search automatically or insert the updated one from my computer file (which is 21.90.3) and tells me that everything is...
  7. Intel Display Driver 26.20.100.7325 Update Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Display Driver 26.20.100.7325 Update Error: There is a intel display driver update ver. 26.20.100.7325 at windows update section but it is not installing showing an error - ' A current driver on your pc may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install.' This error is coming again...
  8. driver problem after update

driver problem after update: i have USB satellite card tevii s662 DVB s2 my card was work good in win 10 ver 1803 and windows 7 after update start some problems now the update go to ver 1909 and ver 2004 very good update thanks Microsoft team...but my satellite card stop . [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Audio driver issue after windows update 1909

Audio driver issue after windows update 1909: Hi. I have updated my windows with the new feature update, and suddenly my speaker audio quality dropped it sounds like a phone speaker now So here is my setup: MSI b350 gaming pro carbon motherboard AMD ryzen 2700x 32GB Corsair Vengeance pro ram Nvidia GeForce GTX...
  10. Windows Update for nVidia Drivers?

Windows Update for nVidia Drivers?: Good Morning, My Windows 10 Pro for Workstations desktop has a Pascal era nVidia Quadro. Windows Update WU deployed nvidia proprietary driver v442.50. Is the 'best practice' for Windows 10 just to let WU handle drivers if I'm not experiencing any issues? I ask because...