Windows 10: UPDATE ERROR AND CANT FIX WITH ANY METHOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE HELP

Discus and support UPDATE ERROR AND CANT FIX WITH ANY METHOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it says that There were some problems installing updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NirmalSanjel, Nov 28, 2018.

1. UPDATE ERROR AND CANT FIX WITH ANY METHOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE HELP

it says that There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424) in windows 10

:)

NirmalSanjel, Nov 28, 2018

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 28, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 28, 2018
  4. UPDATE ERROR AND CANT FIX WITH ANY METHOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE HELP

Learning method

Trial and error is always the best, but you need to get an idea of what you need to do in order to use trial and error. I would start out with tutorials, and maybe a textbook for reference.

All the methods you listed are great ways to learn. Each person learns differently than the other. The individual that is trying to learn needs to figure out which learning method is best suited for them, and they can figure that out with trial and error with the methods you listed. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

UPDATE ERROR AND CANT FIX WITH ANY METHOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE HELP

1. UPDATE ERROR AND CANT FIX WITH ANY METHOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - UPDATE ERROR CANT

2. Please any help to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please any help to fix this: Context menu when I right click have no background for further View, Sortby and New optins, please see the image, It has been like that since the beginning as I recently bought my laptop.I have tried resetting PC, already have latest graphics updates, tried reinstalling...
  3. Please any help to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please any help to fix this: Context menu when I right click have no background for further View, Sortby and New optins, please see the image, It has been like that since the beginning as I recently bought my laptop.I have tried resetting PC, already have latest graphics updates, tried reinstalling...
  4. I cant play minecraft due to this error. How to fix this error ? HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft due to this error. How to fix this error ? HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!: Help me fix this error . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-due-to-this-error-how-to-fix/ea449746-9a20-4a39-9e19-60725490059d
  5. I cant play minecraft due to this error. How to fix this error ? HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant play minecraft due to this error. How to fix this error ? HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!: Help me fix this error . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-due-to-this-error-how-to-fix/ea449746-9a20-4a39-9e19-60725490059d
  6. cant install any windows update. tried all methods on youtube.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install any windows update. tried all methods on youtube.: This happened before 3 months. I was trying to install minecraft launcher on microsoft store, but it didnt work. It was telling me errors.Then i went on youtube and tried some methods that i thinked that will work, but doesnt work. In one method it says that i must reinstall...
  7. cant install any windows update. tried all methods on youtube.

cant install any windows update. tried all methods on youtube.: This happened before 3 months. I was trying to install minecraft launcher on microsoft store, but it didnt work. It was telling me errors.Then i went on youtube and tried some methods that i thinked that will work, but doesnt work. In one method it says that i must reinstall...
  8. I cant drag any of my files, help please??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant drag any of my files, help please??: So I've always dragged my files without any problems, however ever since the update, I cannot drag any of my files! Help please, I can't drag any file from folder to folder or from folder to the desktop. I tried this "method" where people left click and click escape but it...
  9. please help me fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help me fix this error: I keep meet this error . plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/please-help-me-fix-this-error/c99e51c9-48a8-4afb-bf70-5ea51d19c548
  10. Any help please

Any help please: I can`t open mypresentation. I`ve got windows 7 if it helps you anyhow. Here is the errortext. “PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by job.ppt” 39182