Windows 10: update error or bug?

Discus and support update error or bug? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've found something strange inside update time and the real time on the system. is it possible they're not the same? last update time shows next 4hrs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SassanX, May 8, 2019.

1. SassanX Win User

update error or bug?

I've found something strange inside update time and the real time on the system. is it possible they're not the same? last update time shows next 4hrs and a half than the system time. update error or bug? c785a709-567c-48d2-89b0-0bf417c73347?upload=true.jpg

:)

SassanX, May 8, 2019

2. Hardware Bug in AMD CPU Family

both intel and AMD keep updated lists of known faults for their cpus, its been posted on here before im sure, each cpu seems to have a massive list of known bugs and errors but they chunder away, odd isnt it*Roll Eyes update error or bug? :rolleyes:

theoneandonlymrk, May 8, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 8, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

update error or bug?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile update error or bug? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 8, 2019
Thema:

update error or bug?

1. update error or bug? - Similar Threads - update error bug

2. errors and bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    errors and bugs: hi i have a problem with my laptop when my laptop get in to the sleep mod or it's screen turns of my laptop restart it's self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errors-and-bugs/2bb3d1c2-0e64-4fcb-8b77-0a4ffce767d6
  3. errors and bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    errors and bugs: hi i have a problem with my laptop when my laptop get in to the sleep mod or it's screen turns of my laptop restart it's self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errors-and-bugs/2bb3d1c2-0e64-4fcb-8b77-0a4ffce767d6
  4. bug and error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug and error: hi i have a problem with my laptop when my laptop get in to the sleep mod or it's screen turns of my laptop restart it's self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-and-error/2bb3d1c2-0e64-4fcb-8b77-0a4ffce767d6
  5. bug and error

bug and error: hi i have a problem with my laptop when my laptop get in to the sleep mod or it's screen turns of my laptop restart it's self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-and-error/2bb3d1c2-0e64-4fcb-8b77-0a4ffce767d6
  6. Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643: Hello, I use Visual Studio 201916.11.5, which updated to the latest version of .NET. I attached the photo from Apps Recently Windows update tried to give me .NET, That's why it gives an error. 0x80070643 I saw other users have the same problem. I think Windows should check....
  7. Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643

Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643: Hello, I use Visual Studio 201916.11.5, which updated to the latest version of .NET. I attached the photo from Apps Recently Windows update tried to give me .NET, That's why it gives an error. 0x80070643 I saw other users have the same problem. I think Windows should check....
  8. Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Security Updates Bug / Bugging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates Bug / Bugging: Windows has been bugging me to update my security settings for the next update, Creator. I have been passing them by, but the last time I updated them in the control panel. This AM they bugged me again -- and -- took hold of the machine. This time the message could not be...
  10. Windows Update errors or bug?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update errors or bug?: Hey guys *Smile Today I do clean install of Windows 10 1511 version 64 bit and first thing I do is start Windows Update all goes perfect but when i restart NTB i got error like this: Synaptics - Pointing Drawing - Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad Failed installation...