Windows 10: update error: some settings managed by your organization

Discus and support update error: some settings managed by your organization in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I use windows 10 enterprise ver 1903 OS build 18362.387. when I'm trying to update my windows, I see the following massage and unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohammad Mohammadpaki, Mar 17, 2023.

1. update error: some settings managed by your organization

hi, I use windows 10 enterprise ver 1903 OS build 18362.387. when I'm trying to update my windows, I see the following massage and unable to update:some settings managed by your organization.how can I fix it?I also cant update my windows defender due to a same problem.

:)

Mohammad Mohammadpaki, Mar 17, 2023

2. Some settings are managed by your organization shown at windows update

Hi Rathod,

For us to narrow down your concern with the error message "Some settings are managed by your organization is shown at windows update", we would like to know the following:

• When did the issue first begin?
    • Can you tell us hat exactly are you trying to do prior to the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 17, 2023
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Windows10 Update "Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization"

When Windows updates alerts me to available new Updates Ready to be installed....in Red I now see "Some settings are Managed by Your organization"...Please see attachment ....

This began about 2 months ago following the creation of a new user Account. A Display issue was causing my Win10 Start List not to show any Text to the right of the programs in the lists and the solution to correct that issue from another Post here...suggested
    creating a new User account.... The instructions were detailed, I followed each step...the new User Account was created and it resolved the issue....

Following the creation of the New user acct, every time Window Updates are offered....the Alert in red "Some Settings are managed by Your organization" displays (see Attachment). The old User account never displayed this Alert.

Clicking on "View Configured Update Policies....it seems this alert is being caused by Mobile Device Management????

I have no idea what that means, or, how any settings would have been set to have some of my settings managed by your organization.

My PC is one of 3 PC's in my Home....it has never been connected to any organization...ie work, etc. During the creation of the New user account at no time was there anything that addressed Organization, Mobile devices during the creation of the New
    user Acct.

How do I remove this Alert?

update error: some settings managed by your organization 69a42b90-24e4-4b75-9083-9df4c1a3f767?upload=true.png

update error: some settings managed by your organization 875fafac-6adf-430e-b5a3-aa70a44121e9?upload=true.png

denmarfl, Mar 17, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

update error: some settings managed by your organization

Having trouble with "Some of these settings are managed by your organization"

Hi Chaitanya4156,

The steps I have listed above are the only things that can cause the 'Organization' error in Windows, either awork or school account causes this, or a 3rd party anti-virus, or those commands should solve this, the only other thing I can suggest is to create a new user account in Windows and move all your data to that account.

DaveM121, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

update error: some settings managed by your organization

1. update error: some settings managed by your organization - Similar Threads - update error settings

2. update error: some settings managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update error: some settings managed by your organization: hi, I use windows 10 enterprise ver 1903 OS build 18362.387. when I'm trying to update my windows, I see the following massage and unable to update:some settings managed by your organization.how can I fix it?I also cant update my windows defender due to a same problem....
  3. update error: some settings managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update error: some settings managed by your organization: hi, I use windows 10 enterprise ver 1903 OS build 18362.387. when I'm trying to update my windows, I see the following massage and unable to update:some settings managed by your organization.how can I fix it?I also cant update my windows defender due to a same problem....
  4. some of the settings or managed by your organization

some of the settings or managed by your organization: My Cortana and online speech recognition can't be turned on and it's saying "some of these settings or managed by your organization" how to fix this?...
  5. Some settings are managed by your organization

Some settings are managed by your organization: I did a clean install yesterday , when I check for updates it shows the error above, while checking for updates, I am not a member of organization, how can i remove it that pop up?...
  6. Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer: Some Of these setting are managed by your organizerin lock screen setting and on lock screen it is comming directly not showing wallaper and facts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-setting-are-managed-by-your/ee9810b5-fc18-4a77-b122-b3e22f3c0320
  7. Some Setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Setting are managed by your organization: Hello, I've been facing this problem where multiple settings are disabled as windows says "some settings are managed by your organization". This is odd as I haven't signed into windows using my work/school account only and specifically into microsoft teams. While signing in I...
  8. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  9. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  10. *Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...