Windows 10: Update error, "Unable to fix issues, removing updates"

Discus and support Update error, "Unable to fix issues, removing updates" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been unable to install the latest update, and in the error message I get "Error 0x800f0845". Troubleshooter is of zero help, what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tznal, May 15, 2021.

1. tznal Win User

Update error, "Unable to fix issues, removing updates"

I have been unable to install the latest update, and in the error message I get "Error 0x800f0845". Troubleshooter is of zero help, what do I do?

:)

tznal, May 15, 2021

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 15, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 15, 2021
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Update error, "Unable to fix issues, removing updates" :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Update error, "Unable to fix issues, removing updates" - Similar Threads - Update error Unable

2. Windows Update showing Error- Unable to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update showing Error- Unable to update: Just bought a new Notebook Asus Zenbook 14 UX425 with windows 10 Home. Windows Update shows "Download error - 0x80244018" whenever I try to download updates after. It takes a long to show the error. Please help...
  3. Fix windows update error

Fix windows update error: After update word and excel files not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-windows-update-error/744b3358-6800-4134-a72a-384ae6cd32f1
  4. Unable to update error 0xc1900101

Unable to update error 0xc1900101: I am unable to update my laptop to the latest version. I tried all methods present in support.microsoft.com. The update goes to 30% and instead of restarting, shuts down. Later it shows "undoing the changes made to your computer". Later when I go to update history, it shows...
  5. Unable to Remove Temporary Update Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Remove Temporary Update Files: Windows 7 failed many times to install an update and has left 44 directories of temporary files. I have updated to Windows 10 but am unable to remove the files, as they say that requires System access....
  6. PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!: It's been several months already that OneNote app for Windows 10 is not working anymore because of an update error of the app who never gets to 100%. I'm not the only one who have this issue. There is currently NO SOLUTION to that, and Microsoft doesn't seems to do...
  7. Fix Error in Windows Update

Fix Error in Windows Update: Hello, I'm want to check updates in this PC, but when I want to check updates, I get this picture: [ATTACH] I want to solve this problem to get back into normal. Can somebody help me?...
  8. Updating BIOS to fix a battery issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating BIOS to fix a battery issue: Hello I have a Lenovo Ideapad 500-15ISK. It is 2 years old. It has been a smooth sailing experience for me while using it until the last few days. In the beginning of the problem, the battery would drop very quickly but would charge up as it normally would. A few days...
  9. Fall update fixed issues..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall update fixed issues..: Hi I have notice two issues that I was having with WIndows 10 now seem to be fixed with the 1709 update... 1. I no longer have to press the "number lock" button when I first power on, for some reason even though set to be on I have always had to manually press the...
  10. Fix update error 0x80096004

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fix update error 0x80096004: As a Windows Insider, update version 17046.1000 is shown as available, but every attempt to download gets the same error message: 0x80096004. Have tried numerous fixes including MS update repair, registry repair, etc, etc. Any suggestions which do NOT include using...