Windows 10: Update Error: Windows Updates components must be repaired

Discus and support Update Error: Windows Updates components must be repaired in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After running the update troubleshooter I get: Windows Updates components must be repaired. How do I fix this problem? Don Cole 118229 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by doncole, Sep 20, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

Update Error: Windows Updates components must be repaired

After running the update troubleshooter I get:

Windows Updates components must be repaired.

How do I fix this problem?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Sep 20, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 20, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Update Error: Windows Updates components must be repaired :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Update Error: Windows Updates components must be repaired - Similar Threads - Update Error Updates

2. Must a Windows Update DCHU driver that publishes a software component only also publish a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Must a Windows Update DCHU driver that publishes a software component only also publish a...: Hello - I am creating a DCHU driver for Windows Update that must only publish a software app which in turn downloads a custom driver for the hardware to be updated. Ie, the package that I am putting together has no need to, and in fact should not, install a kernel driver...
  3. trying to update my Windows 10 64 bit and getting "windows update components must be repaired"

trying to update my Windows 10 64 bit and getting "windows update components must be repaired": how can I remedy this and receive the latest updates? the troubleshooter can not fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-update-my-windows-10-64-bit-and-getting/a8ccd371-003a-4a30-abd3-34c39b7771b0
  4. How do I repair Windows Update components?

How do I repair Windows Update components?: It also says, " One or more Windows Update components are configured incorrectly." My year-old Surface Pro does not have a DVD drive, nor did it come with a Win 10 OS disk with which to repair it. I need a tool to repair it from the net....
  5. Failure to Repair Windows Update Components

Failure to Repair Windows Update Components: I've had issues trying to get windows to update to the 1803 service pack. After another round of the update installing and restarting my computer, only for it to hang on restart until it undoes the update, I decided to try and troubleshoot the problem to see if I could get it...
  6. Windows update components must be repaired

Windows update components must be repaired: Trouble shooter reports components need repairing, failing to tell how the repair is done. Are there files to be downloaded? to fix the non-working update components? Update Database appears to be corrupted - fix for that? Win 10 Home 32 bit Desktop is stuck on 1803, 1903...
  7. Windows Update compontes must be repaired

Windows Update compontes must be repaired: I keep getting this message, tried to run trouble shooter and it still did not fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-compontes-must-be-repaired/c8ebbd37-b830-4dc5-acc7-1595b217c155
  8. Windows Update components must be repaired error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update components must be repaired error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you see a message Windows Update components must be repaired, One or more windows update components are configured incorrectly in Windows 10, then here are some suggestions that can help you resolve the issue. Windows Update components must be [...] This...
  9. Windows Updates components must be repaired

Windows Updates components must be repaired: After running the update troubleshooter I get: Windows Updates components must be repaired. How do I fix this problem? Don Cole 118229
  10. Windows update components

Windows update components: Can you please help me resolving this, I tried trouble shooter for windows update so many times but doesnt fix this problem. This is the problem that I encountered.! What should I do?[ATTACH]...