Windows 10: When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened

Discus and support When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, this is the problem I am facing- when I launch Forza Horizon 3, it shows that there is a new update and it directs me to microsoft store.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tanmaykrishnagiri, Nov 18, 2018.

1. When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened

Hello,

this is the problem I am facing-

when I launch Forza Horizon 3, it shows that there is a new update and it directs me to microsoft store.

When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened.

please help!

:)

Tanmaykrishnagiri, Nov 18, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 18, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened

1. When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened - Similar Threads - download update shows

2. Unexpectedly shuts down and shows CMOS 'something' error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpectedly shuts down and shows CMOS 'something' error.: I replaced my laptop battery this week and lately the pc HP 255 G7 NOTEBOOK PC, internal battery just powers off whilst in use. And to power it on it needs to be plugged in. It then shows an error on startup, CMOS failure or something then restarts. After it's on I can unplug...
  3. Unexpectedly shuts down and shows CMOS 'something' error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpectedly shuts down and shows CMOS 'something' error.: I replaced my laptop battery this week and lately the pc HP 255 G7 NOTEBOOK PC, internal battery just powers off whilst in use. And to power it on it needs to be plugged in. It then shows an error on startup, CMOS failure or something then restarts. After it's on I can unplug...
  4. Something unexpected happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  5. Something unexpected happened

Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  6. Something unexpected happened

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Windows Store download - "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005

Windows Store download - "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005: I am trying to download Halo from the Windows Store, and I keep getting error "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005. I have seen loads of very different suggested solutions for this, which is kind of worrying. I am running on a pretty new PC with W10. Any ideas on a...
  8. Error Code 0x80073CFB "Something Unexpected Has Happened" - Forza Horizon 4

Error Code 0x80073CFB "Something Unexpected Has Happened" - Forza Horizon 4: I have a subscription to the Games Pass on PC. All other games seem to install fine but when I try to install Forza Horizon 4 I cannot get past this error. I have tried everything possible to fix this to no avail. While looking for ways to fix this I am able to find plenty of...
  9. Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store

Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store: I cannot download apps from the app store. First it says "downloading" then it stops and says "Something unexpected has happened" And won't proceed any further. This happened about two Windows Updates ago. And about the same time, all of my photo viewing apps stopped working....
  10. Downloading apps from apps tore error "Something unexpected has happened"

Downloading apps from apps tore error "Something unexpected has happened": I cannot download apps from the app store. First it says "downloading" then it stops and says "Something unexpected has happened" And won't proceed any further. This happened about two Windows Updates ago. And about the same time, all of my photo viewing apps stopped working....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana 0x80073cfb