Windows 10: update error

Discus and support update error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by navusharma, Nov 20, 2019.

1. update error

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80080005)

:)

navusharma, Nov 20, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 20, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile update error :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

update error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

update error

1. update error - Similar Threads - update error

2. Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba: this issue started for me after the April 10th update, where non-Defender/Windows Security updates will have difficulty installing and fail with Error 0x800706ba, which based on a quick search, is related to COM objects and failure to connect to the RPC serverthe only...
  3. Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba: this issue started for me after the April 10th update, where non-Defender/Windows Security updates will have difficulty installing and fail with Error 0x800706ba, which based on a quick search, is related to COM objects and failure to connect to the RPC serverthe only...
  4. Has Anyone Add Issues with Windows Updates and Error Code 0x800706ba

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keep getting Download error for HP Printer in my Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep getting Download error for HP Printer in my Windows Update: In my Windows Update in the Settings, I keep getting this HP-Printer-61.164.1.24382 item there and whenever I hit the install button, it throws "Status: Download error -0x800f020b". It seems to not have any negative impact on the computer but it is annoying to see this update...
  6. Keep getting Download error for HP Printer in my Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Download error for HP Printer in my Windows Update: In my Windows Update in the Settings, I keep getting this HP-Printer-61.164.1.24382 item there and whenever I hit the install button, it throws "Status: Download error -0x800f020b". It seems to not have any negative impact on the computer but it is annoying to see this update...
  7. Keep getting Download error for HP Printer in my Windows Update

8. Why I am getting install error -0x80070643 while updating security intelligence update for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I am getting install error -0x80070643 while updating security intelligence update for...: Why I am getting install error -0x80070643 while updating security intelligence update for Microsoft defender antivirus -KB2267602version 1.409.602.0-current channel broad...
  9. Why I am getting install error -0x80070643 while updating security intelligence update for...

Why I am getting install error -0x80070643 while updating security intelligence update for...: Why I am getting install error -0x80070643 while updating security intelligence update for Microsoft defender antivirus -KB2267602version 1.409.602.0-current channel broad...
  10. Windows update Error code 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Error code 0x80070424: Greetings! so, i opened my computer today and tried to install "Music playlist creator" and it showed me some update error. Then i tried to check windows updates, but it showed me a error code "0x80070424".. and i don't know how to fix it. so please kindly help me with my...