Windows 10: Update.exe Bad Image - OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll is ... not designed to run on windows 10...

Discus and support Update.exe Bad Image - OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll is ... not designed to run on windows 10... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10 Home, up-to-date I got a new SSD, but in the process of fitting it I broke off the little plastic lug of the SATA cable on the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarrenSibson, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Update.exe Bad Image - OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll is ... not designed to run on windows 10...

Hi,

Windows 10 Home, up-to-date

I got a new SSD, but in the process of fitting it I broke off the little plastic lug of the SATA cable on the old SSD. I've managed to get it working again, but i don't trust it as my bootable drive anymore, so I copied an image of the old drive to the new SSD.

The new drive is now my C: drive, and the old one is now D:

It boots up fine on the new C: drive, and everything works as I expect, except MS Teams. Whenever I start it, I get this message:

"Update.exe - Bad Image

C:\Windows\System32\OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error ... Error status 0xc0000020"

I tried the DISM command:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

and it returns with: "Error 2. The system cannot find the file specified"

~

I tried the "Windows Update troubleshooter", but it didn't fix anything

~

I tried SFC but it did nothing.

What else can I do?

:)

DarrenSibson, Nov 24, 2020

2. ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE

I KEEP GETTING THE POP UP "ACCELEROMETER ST EXE - BAD IMAGE" - with comment "SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll not designed for windows . . . . . error status 0xc000012f" How serious is this ?

KING OF THE CASTLE, Nov 24, 2020
  3. K(INWA) Win User
    Bad Image MSVCP120.dll and MSVCP140.dll with ERROR 0xc000012f

Bad Image MSVCP120.dll and MSVCP140.dll with ERROR 0xc000012f with several .exe files - acrobat, HRBlock, icloudservices, etc. This is a Windows 7 machine that was updated to Windows 10.

K(INWA), Nov 24, 2020
  4. Update.exe Bad Image - OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll is ... not designed to run on windows 10...

Bad Image-Error MSVCP110.dll and MSVCR110.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

Hello,

This issue usually happens if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

We suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual Redistributable Package. For the detailed steps, you can refer to the link below and follow our MVP's steps on the thread:

MSVCP10.dll error or not designed to run on windows

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Update.exe Bad Image - OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll is ... not designed to run on windows 10...

1. Update.exe Bad Image - OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll is ... not designed to run on windows 10... - Similar Threads - Update exe Bad

2. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.: So i started windows as usually and after logging in and waiting for 10 seconds this error showed up: C:/ProgramData/A-Volute/A-Voutle.SonicStudio3/Modules/ScheduledModules/x64/ProductInfo.dll is either not desigend to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing...
  3. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.: So i started windows as usually and after logging in and waiting for 10 seconds this error showed up: C:/ProgramData/A-Volute/A-Voutle.SonicStudio3/Modules/ScheduledModules/x64/ProductInfo.dll is either not desigend to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing...
  4. Bad Image .dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad image, netutils.dll isn’t designed to run on windows or it contains a error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad image, netutils.dll isn’t designed to run on windows or it contains a error: I have looked up many YouTube tutorials, I have searched all over the web but nothing is working and it’s just not letting me use any app on my pc except Google....
  6. Bad image, netutils.dll isn’t designed to run on windows or it contains a error

Bad image, netutils.dll isn’t designed to run on windows or it contains a error: I have looked up many YouTube tutorials, I have searched all over the web but nothing is working and it’s just not letting me use any app on my pc except Google....
  7. Bad Image, D3D11.dll is not designed to run on Windows, Error 0xc0000020

in Windows 10 News
    Bad Image, D3D11.dll is not designed to run on Windows, Error 0xc0000020: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how to fix “Bad Image, D3D11.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error” problem on Windows 11/10. The D3D11.dll file is part of the DirectX 11 distribution and it is primarily used by applications and games that...
  8. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  9. DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error: Recently upgraded my PC to a Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2060 and did a clean install of Windows 1903. Everything works fine except for the error mentioned in the title. Some games won't launch at all (PAYDAY 2, ArmA 3, Red Orchestra 2) and I've tried the following solutions I found...
  10. ???.exe - Bad image

???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365