Windows 10: Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen.

Discus and support Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HP laptop was supposed to perform an update, but then at some point it stopped at said that it was unable to.My laptop kept restarting before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tianna Morris, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen.

My HP laptop was supposed to perform an update, but then at some point it stopped at said that it was unable to.My laptop kept restarting before bringing me to the blue screen of death, and I've tried to uninstall the updates but it won't let me, as it says the update is pending and so i can uninstall it. I REALLY need help, I need to use my laptop for work and I have files on it that I cannot get deleted.

:)

Tianna Morris, Feb 14, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 14, 2020
  4. brad59 Win User

Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen.

blue screen

Hi all, Please bear with me as I'm not very computer literate lol!
    My daughters laptop (old dell c400) just went to a blue screen when starting up! Anyway,was told to re-load windows disc. However there's no cd drive or floppy drive!
    Found an old external floppy drive but don't have windows on floppy!
    Also ran diognostics and it passed everything until it came to DST SHORT STATUS TEST,then came up failed! Any suggestions or is it a brick?*Bang Head :banghead:

brad59, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen.

1. Update failed and laptop can't get past blue screen. - Similar Threads - Update failed laptop

2. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  3. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  4. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  5. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't get past Blue Screen from stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past Blue Screen from stop code 0xc000021a: HP shows blue screen of "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." Cites stop code of 0xc000021a. Every step to fix at support.microsoft brings me back to this same page because it won't accept the last step command to open in Safe Mode. It's all blue screens. No...
  7. Can't get past Blue Screen from stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past Blue Screen from stop code 0xc000021a: HP shows blue screen of "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." Cites stop code of 0xc000021a. Every step to fix at support.microsoft brings me back to this same page because it won't accept the last step command to open in Safe Mode. It's all blue screens. No...
  8. Can’t get past blue screen

Can’t get past blue screen: Computer won’t go past blue screen I tried to do system restore I get a error, tried startup repair just brings me back to blue screen, Tried uninstall updates didn’t work, Tried putting it in safe mode but just puts my back into the boot up logo screen and just spins and...
  9. Can't get past the BSOD on laptop.

Can't get past the BSOD on laptop.: I have an HP Pavillion dm4 laptop. It started up fine but my browser would close after a few seconds of it starting. I closed all windows and restarted the laptop via the restart icon on the windows icon. I got the BSOD afterwards and it said that it would restart the laptop...
  10. Can't get past the 'Blue screen of death' after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get past the 'Blue screen of death' after update.: I'll get straight into it: after a recent windows update with spotty wifi, I haven't been able to get into my acer laptop. Whenever I load it up it gives me the "windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, we are just collecting error information :( ", then restarts to...