Windows 10: Update failed, troubleshooter won't work, can't install printer

Discus and support Update failed, troubleshooter won't work, can't install printer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I think maybe everything is related - I get the following error: 2019-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andie_42, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Andie_42 Win User

Update failed, troubleshooter won't work, can't install printer

Hi,

I think maybe everything is related - I get the following error:

2019-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems KB4497934 -Error 0x80070005

I have tried to run the updates troubleshooter but get error code 0x80070005

I can't install my new printer and when I try to run the troubleshooter again I get the same error code.

I have Windows 10 Home, version 1809, OS build 17763.107

I ran scf /scannow it says it found some corrupt files but could not fix some of them

I ran restore health but only got to 88.9% and error 12175.

Is there something easy I can do to fix this?

:)

Andie_42, Mar 18, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 18, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Update failed, troubleshooter won't work, can't install printer

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Update failed, troubleshooter won't work, can't install printer

1. Update failed, troubleshooter won't work, can't install printer - Similar Threads - Update failed troubleshooter

2. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Update: KBXXXXXXX Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting Windows 10 Update: KBXXXXXXX Fails to Install: I've encountered an issue with a recent Windows 10 update, specifically KBXXXXXXX, which consistently fails to install on my system. Despite multiple attempts, the installation process gets stuck at a certain percentage and then reverts changes, ultimately failing. I've tried...
  3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Update: KBXXXXXXX Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting Windows 10 Update: KBXXXXXXX Fails to Install: I've encountered an issue with a recent Windows 10 update, specifically KBXXXXXXX, which consistently fails to install on my system. Despite multiple attempts, the installation process gets stuck at a certain percentage and then reverts changes, ultimately failing. I've tried...
  4. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Update: KBXXXXXXX Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Printer won't work after update

Printer won't work after update: After my most recent Windows 10 update, my HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 won't stay connected to wifi. I've tried uninstalling the printer and re-installing it. Still says my printer is offline....
  6. Printer won't work after Windows update

Printer won't work after Windows update: Our Brother DCP-197C does not print since Windows update KB4560960 on 09/06/20 and there is no option to uninstall this update when selected under Settings/ View Update History/ Uninstall updates. Some updates can be right-clicked on to uninstall but not this one. Is there...
  7. TROUBLESHOOTER WON'T RUN TO CHECK PRINTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TROUBLESHOOTER WON'T RUN TO CHECK PRINTER: PRINTER WON'T PRINT BUT SAYS IT'S READY AND IDLE . Don't know if it's offline or online , tried to use troubleshooter but won't work , says no argument in screen and has no information on printer . Had it set up for wireless , than downloaded Windows 10 and started having...
  8. Printer won't work

Printer won't work: Canon mx340 printer won't work with new HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I've gone through all steps to add printer etc. Are they not compatible? I'm clueless and frustrated....
  9. Sound troubleshooter won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound troubleshooter won't work: I was trying to change which device is the microphone and it wouldn't let me, so I tried running the troubleshooter and it keeps giving me this error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access...
  10. printer won't work

printer won't work: error message HP Office Jet 6600 class driver unable to connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-work/dd2da050-7d28-4da6-8a43-7a29aa507116