Windows 10: Update failiure for 20H1

Discus and support Update failiure for 20H1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys , I am facing issues in upgrading from 1909 to 20H14 where in the update fails with the error 0x800707e7..tried almost all thr tricks i could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cipher009, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Cipher009 Win User

Update failiure for 20H1

Hi guys ,

I am facing issues in upgrading from 1909 to 20H14 where in the update fails with the error 0x800707e7..tried almost all thr tricks i could find online but still hitting the same brick wall

p.s I did find a ton of errors in the update logs Agent *FAILED* [80240007]

:)

Cipher009, Mar 14, 2021
  2. PaulPChou Win User

cumulative update for 20h1

hi,

There are no cumulative updates for Win. 10 20h1? When will it come out?

PaulPChou, Mar 14, 2021
  3. cumulative update for 20h1

Hi PaulPChou,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us, my name is Anthony I am an Independent Advisor and a Windows 10 OS user like you.

I understand that you wanted to know when will be the cumulative update for 20h1 be release. I can relate to you about this topic because I am to is always excited for every major update release of Windows 10.

So far the information we have is that the cumulative update for 20h1 would be release this May of 2020 however for some reason there was a delay on the 20h1 cumulative update for this month.

Here are the latest news for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date.

Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date, news and features

Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date, news and features | TechRadar

In my case I have joined to the Windows 10 insider program to have the latest preview build before it is release for public users, if you are interested you please see this steps bellow.

How to join the Windows Insider Program

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-join-windows...

If you opted to join the Windows insider program, after you restart the computer you would be able to get the 20h1 immediately when you update Windows 10.

Please let me know on how I can provide further assistance PaulPChou, I would do my best to provide further help.

Thank you again for posting this concern , I am glad we where able to work together with this issue.

Please continue to be safe and have a good day.

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few reminder before we access the site: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Anthony1129, Mar 14, 2021
  4. PaulPChou Win User

Update failiure for 20H1

cumulative update for 20h1

I am at 20h1 but where is the banner in the settings?

PaulPChou, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Update failiure for 20H1

1. Update failiure for 20H1 - Similar Threads - Update failiure 20H1

2. games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games bluescreens and says Video TDR failiure: it mostly just roblox that has the issue after like 5 minutes, meanwhile other games they can take up to like 1-4 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-bluescreens-and-says-video-tdr-failiure/bdb748a9-d050-44ff-a625-9968186e6416
  3. 0201: Failiure IDE #0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0201: Failiure IDE #0: I recently picked up a Toshiba Satellite M30 and am recieving this error message when I turn the computer on.I've tried some solutions suggested in other forums such as rewriting the MBR with a Windows XP disc, replacing the hard drive, resetting the bios, but still no...
  4. 0201: Failiure IDE #0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0201: Failiure IDE #0: I recently picked up a Toshiba Satellite M30 and am recieving this error message when I turn the computer on.I've tried some solutions suggested in other forums such as rewriting the MBR with a Windows XP disc, replacing the hard drive, resetting the bios, but still no...
  5. Failiure to copy a small file in pen drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failiure to copy a small file in pen drive: I am on a Win 11 system.Off late facing some problem while copying files from my Pc to pen drives, not the other way round.I want to copy a PDF file of size 41 KB to a pen drive with 3.09 GB free space, but the system prompts that "There is not enough memory to complete this...
  6. Start up windows scrip host failiure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up windows scrip host failiure: When i startup it lets me sign in fine,after starting up,my screen goes black and i see thisI am on a macbook running bootcamp,any one have any fixes to this...
  7. 20h1 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20h1 Update: Hello--20h1 did install via Windows Update 11/11/2020 The first sign in after the final Restart to the Lock Screen had the Privacy Security options open to Accept. Then a new window for OOBE Elevated Server Object opened with two options Yes and No. The No option did...
  8. Audio not working in 20H1 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio not working in 20H1 update: I've contacted support about this, and they said it was an active bug being investigated. Just hoping if someone can give me some short term fix before patch comes as using a laptop without sound is basically like using an alarm clock without sound. After I installed the...
  9. cumulative update for 20h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cumulative update for 20h1: hi, There are no cumulative updates for Win. 10 20h1? When will it come out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cumulative-update-for-20h1/46a1fba2-db55-4981-b67d-8481edb80bca
  10. Where is 20H1 update ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is 20H1 update ?: usually those rolled around month 3 while second half of the year release rolled around month 9 with , of course the corona virus slows everything down but shouldn't they at least mention something somewhere about where they stand from this update ? 156199