Windows 10: Update Files are missing or have problems

Discus and support Update Files are missing or have problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My name is Abbas I m using windows 10 pro but is not update they are says some is missing files or error Now what can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbbasYounis, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Update Files are missing or have problems

Split from this thread.​

My name is Abbas

I m using windows 10 pro but is not update they are says some is missing files or error

Now what can i do Please suggest to me

Thank you

:)

AbbasYounis, Sep 25, 2018

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Update Files are missing or have problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Update Files are missing or have problems

1. Update Files are missing or have problems - Similar Threads - Update Files are

2. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I'm getting this error for 2023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219. I have tried running SFC, troubleshooting windows update, deleting from and even renaming C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution after stopping some services. No matter...
  3. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I have done the scf/scannow and it was able to fix some problems but all here is what it keeps saying this is for Windows 10 21H2 and also I have Windows 10 22H2 available to update and install but unable to please help and this is a new computer, I have kept up on all...
  4. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I have been trying to install the update kb5022282 for quite some time now. But after restarting the update process is interrupted at 6-7%, then the system starts and writes that it failed to install the update. I tried the following methods: - Normal installation and restart...
  5. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: I'm using a windows 10 and I haven't updated in 90 days, when i try to update I get that error message, I've tried running trouble shooters and restarting....
  6. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Cant install quality update from last 4 weeks tried troubleshooting tried restore pointtried resetting windows update through cmdTried sfc and dism commands tried Resetting update by deleting SoftwareDistrubution Foldertried to install Update from windows update catalog None...
  7. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80073712Please help me out with this error. every time I open windows update, it shows This error code Error code: 0x80073712AlsoIn the windows security panel under...
  8. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: Hey guys I have this error code 2 weeks now and I cant fix it after so many tutorials anyone know the solucion? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-update-files-are-missing-or-have-problems/aa689f84-faed-49c7-9497-e5242fe59e34
  9. Update is driving me insane. Update files are missing or have problems.

Update is driving me insane. Update files are missing or have problems.: This update is driving me insane. 2019-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 (KB4483452 Once done it starts to install then I get this message. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the...
  10. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: When I try to install 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4487044) I get the following error: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80073712). I attempted to...