Windows 10: Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they??

Discus and support Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After I updated win 10 last week, I checked in dick cleanup i had like 12GB of windows update files worthy of deletion. But i didnt delete them. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Jun 30, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they??

After I updated win 10 last week, I checked in dick cleanup i had like 12GB of windows update files worthy of deletion. But i didnt delete them. When I checked today i only see 1GB. Again i didnt delete them. They got to be lurking somewhere in my PC. WHere do i find them to delete them?

:)

yahanna, Jun 30, 2019

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they?? - Similar Threads - Update Files Are

2. Where to install a missing .dll file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to install a missing .dll file?: I'm trying to install some old software that has vital info on it from an old program Corel friends & family 21 years of reminders and that has current doctor appointments etc on it.I tried installing it in compatibility mode closest to the date of publishing win96But keep...
  3. Where to install a missing .dll file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to install a missing .dll file?: I'm trying to install some old software that has vital info on it from an old program Corel friends & family 21 years of reminders and that has current doctor appointments etc on it.I tried installing it in compatibility mode closest to the date of publishing win96But keep...
  4. Where to install a missing .dll file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Update failed missing files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update failed missing files: I have tried so many times to update my PC and it’s says that the files are missing. I can’t find anything on how to make it work. Can someone please help? submitted by /u/IAmGodButObama [link] [comments]...
  6. Missing update file!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing update file!: Hello, My windows 10 say´s I am missing a File. The same thing happen 2 months ago but after I rest the whole PC every thing was fine. I did not delete any windows file, and now it say´s this. Well I did went to the control panel, and might have went to the update setting ,...
  7. Where are the individual update files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where are the individual update files?: Before doing its thing, I believe Windows Update gets those KBxxxxxx files from Microsoft and stores them somewhere. If I could copy them to a similar location on another PC, it might help speed up the total update process in that PC. So where are those files stored?...
  8. Missing file after update

Missing file after update: After upgrading my windows with a new update of windows 1903, I am getting a message saying : There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. This message appears whenever my windows starts. What should I do ?...
  9. Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they??: After I updated win 10 last week, I checked in dick cleanup i had like 12GB of windows update files worthy of deletion. But i didnt delete them. When I checked today i only see 1GB. Again i didnt delete them. They got to be lurking somewhere in my PC. WHere do i find them to...
  10. Dude, Where's Your Homegroup (Missing after updates)

Dude, Where's Your Homegroup (Missing after updates): So my main PC is Windows 10 Home V1803, Build 17134.1 and the other (which is usually the same but hasn't caught up yet to the Insider Build) is currently at Windows 10 Home V1803, Build 17133.73. The two of them used to be networked without issue via Homegroup until my...