Windows 10: Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they??

Discus and support Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After I updated win 10 last week, I checked in dick cleanup i had like 12GB of windows update files worthy of deletion. But i didnt delete them. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yahanna, Jun 30, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they??

After I updated win 10 last week, I checked in dick cleanup i had like 12GB of windows update files worthy of deletion. But i didnt delete them. When I checked today i only see 1GB. Again i didnt delete them. They got to be lurking somewhere in my PC. WHere do i find them to delete them?

:)

yahanna, Jun 30, 2019

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they?? - Similar Threads - Update Files Are

2. files/folders missing after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files/folders missing after update: WHERE ARE MY FOLDERS AND FILES AFTER AN AUTOMATIC UPDATE THIS WEEK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filesfolders-missing-after-update/d17ee6fe-c588-47e5-b518-3373d5ad5405"
  3. Missing file after update

Missing file after update: After upgrading my windows with a new update of windows 1903, I am getting a message saying : There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. This message appears whenever my windows starts. What should I do ?...
  4. Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they??

in Windows 10 Support
    Update Files Are Missing.. Where Are they??: After I updated win 10 last week, I checked in dick cleanup i had like 12GB of windows update files worthy of deletion. But i didnt delete them. When I checked today i only see 1GB. Again i didnt delete them. They got to be lurking somewhere in my PC. WHere do i find them to...
  5. Missing files.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing files.: Today, I logged onto my pc to find my mouse was longer than normal, and was a windows xp mouse. I've tried everything and can't find a solution. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-files/906508de-42b2-4a3b-8cf9-a39a1e8094b7
  6. Update Files are missing or have problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Files are missing or have problems: Split from this thread. My name is Abbas I m using windows 10 pro but is not update they are says some is missing files or error Now what can i do Please suggest to me Thank you...
  7. Missing files after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing files after 1803 update: Hello! My pc has updated to 1803, I used to use Homegroup to stream my videos etc to my Sharp tv. I have gone through the new networking procedures, now when I try to access the videos from my tv, I see the directories, but not the files. Does anyone know how the files etc....
  8. Dude, Where's Your Homegroup (Missing after updates)

Dude, Where's Your Homegroup (Missing after updates): So my main PC is Windows 10 Home V1803, Build 17134.1 and the other (which is usually the same but hasn't caught up yet to the Insider Build) is currently at Windows 10 Home V1803, Build 17133.73. The two of them used to be networked without issue via Homegroup until my...
  9. Where Is The Missing Drive Space?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where Is The Missing Drive Space?: A friend up the bush has a laptop I'm looking at with Team Viewer. It needs OS updates and MS reports there's not enough room. Seems it only has one drive and that's a Samsung BGND3R which seems to have only a 30G capacity. But I can't find the 30G. I find these:...
  10. where is the file?

in Windows 10 Support
    where is the file?: I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please? 5600