Windows 10: Update finished...yay

Discus and support Update finished...yay in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Thanks folks 19 hours later and update is finished*Mad2 138769 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Aug 19, 2019.

1. AFTommy Win User

Update finished...yay

Thanks folks 19 hours later and update is finished*Mad2

:)

AFTommy, Aug 19, 2019
  2. little cat, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 19, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Update finished...yay

KB4019472 wont finish update

Hello Robert,

There may be several reasons why your update won't finish. To address your concern, we suggest you try to run our
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. This will help us identify and resolve any issues you encounter while updating your system. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Tap on Windows Key and click on search bar.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.
    • Click on Windows Update.
    • Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Update finished...yay

1. Update finished...yay - Similar Threads - Update finished yay

2. Store not finishing updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store not finishing updates: I update apps in my MS store then once its finished it will still says pending for updates. I clicked on it then it will initiate the installation again. I closed and re open Store and doing the same thing. How can I stop this updates looping in my computer?...
  3. Store not finishing updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store not finishing updates: I update apps in my MS store then once its finished it will still says pending for updates. I clicked on it then it will initiate the installation again. I closed and re open Store and doing the same thing. How can I stop this updates looping in my computer?...
  4. Store not finishing updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. update not finishing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update not finishing: I got couple of KB update on my settings. I tried to download it and it reaches 100 percent however it will revert back to zero as if nothing happen. Currently working on important things so I cant afford to wait for this update since it will restart my computer...
  6. update not finishing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update not finishing: I got couple of KB update on my settings. I tried to download it and it reaches 100 percent however it will revert back to zero as if nothing happen. Currently working on important things so I cant afford to wait for this update since it will restart my computer...
  7. update not finishing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. windows update 100%, but update not finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update 100%, but update not finish: 100% from 4 hours ago[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-100-but-update-not-finish/0f698b31-187b-44fc-91e6-f8774bfe6f3a
  9. Yay, more problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yay, more problems.: Okay, I know I always have alot of problems regarding my computer. (I've got a new one in the building phase.) This time, it's SD cards. I've got a MicroSD for my GP Hero 4 Session and a PNY MicroSD to SD adapter, and a Dane MicroSD to SD adapter. The lock should be off,...
  10. Yay! I undid Windows 10 install!

in Windows 10 Support
    Yay! I undid Windows 10 install!: I was finally able to undo the Windows 10 upgrade on my new Dell laptop! I'm not a tech guy, but if anyone wants to do what I did, I'll be more than happy to share. P.S. - you will need an external medium to back up what you want to keep. 36102