Windows 10: Update finished...yay

Discus and support Update finished...yay in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Thanks folks 19 hours later and update is finished*Mad2 138769 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Aug 19, 2019.

1. AFTommy Win User

Update finished...yay

Thanks folks 19 hours later and update is finished*Mad2

:)

AFTommy, Aug 19, 2019
  2. little cat, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 19, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Update finished...yay

KB4019472 wont finish update

Hello Robert,

There may be several reasons why your update won't finish. To address your concern, we suggest you try to run our
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. This will help us identify and resolve any issues you encounter while updating your system. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Tap on Windows Key and click on search bar.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.
    • Click on Windows Update.
    • Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Update finished...yay

1. Update finished...yay - Similar Threads - Update finished yay

2. Onedrive never finish updating files??

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive never finish updating files??: Hello. I have an Office 365 and therefore I have 1 Gbyte Onedrive. Well, for some time (I don't know the starttime, but severel weeks), my Onedrive is "updating files" and it has constant access to my disc and online. Why is that? If it is a problem with 1 or more files, how...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't finish the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 doesn't finish the update: Hello, I have Windows 10.0.18356.1 and try to update to Windows 10.0.18362.1. The system is going through "configuring update", then through "getting things ready" and then suddenly restarts and logs to my account, without finishing the update. It says that update failed...
  4. Couldnt finish installing updates

Couldnt finish installing updates: Cannot do updates to Windows 10 Version 1809 x64 based systems. Error 0x80240034 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-finish-installing-updates/5a35103c-ac60-4a54-a503-935c04adbd45
  5. Windows 10 Update never finishing

Windows 10 Update never finishing: I have built a computer recently, and when installing drivers, my GPU's drivers were not compatible with my version of Windows. Going to Settings, I saw that windows needed an update. Although I thought this was peculiar, as I had just installed Windows, I started updating....
  6. Can not restart to finish Windows Update install

Can not restart to finish Windows Update install: As the picture shows, the restart for pending updates is not available. Can not manually restart the machine either, ( the changes won't apply) Any help is appreciated. I am in desperate right now, this thing is so annoying. \ [ATTACH]...
  7. Can't finish update - Windows 10

Can't finish update - Windows 10: My Dell laptop has limited memory and storage. Trying to install latest "Quality" updates but system is apparently locked up trying to update the very large version 1803,, which I don't care about. How can I stop the install of 1803 and get the other downloads? See three...
  8. Yay, more problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yay, more problems.: Okay, I know I always have alot of problems regarding my computer. (I've got a new one in the building phase.) This time, it's SD cards. I've got a MicroSD for my GP Hero 4 Session and a PNY MicroSD to SD adapter, and a Dane MicroSD to SD adapter. The lock should be off,...
  9. OneDrive: Finish installing update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive: Finish installing update: I keep getting a notification which says that OneDrive needs my permission to finish installing an update. How do I give it said permission? 67910
  10. Yay! I undid Windows 10 install!

in Windows 10 Support
    Yay! I undid Windows 10 install!: I was finally able to undo the Windows 10 upgrade on my new Dell laptop! I'm not a tech guy, but if anyone wants to do what I did, I'll be more than happy to share. P.S. - you will need an external medium to back up what you want to keep. 36102