Windows 10: Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r

Discus and support Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's the April update, I just now have internet on this PC. It gets stuck at random percentages, one night for an hour so I assumed froze. I'm scared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GemDoppler, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r

It's the April update, I just now have internet on this PC. It gets stuck at random percentages, one night for an hour so I assumed froze. I'm scared of doing this, but time is nigh as 10 is about to force it.

Also, when it says don't turn the power off but you do, how bad is that? Because I didn't wanna potentially have do it w/o posting here first. Like, I read a net adapter could cause it, but I unplugged the a6100 Netgear dongle for this and it still did it the second time.

Windows version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1069)

:)

GemDoppler, Nov 1, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 10 April 2018 Update(SCU) Partially Breaks MKV File Support?

I updated to main computer to the April 2018 Update, AKA Spring Creators Update, and it seems like they've taken a step backward with MKV file support. When I go into the properties of an MKV file on the Fall Creators Update, if I go to the details tab it gives me a bunch of detail about he media file, like resolution, framerate, audio information and bitrate. However, if I go into the same file's properties on the April 2018 Update, almost all of the information is blank, it only gives me a runtime and bitrate.

I really just want to confirm that this isn't just my computer and other's are experiencing the same thing.

FCU:

Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r fcu-png.png

April 2018 Update:

Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r scu-png.png

newtekie1, Nov 1, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r

Unable to Update to Creators update

Hi Farzin,

To know more about your concern with Creators Update, please clarify the following:

• Are you still experiencing the same issue on your computer?
    • Have you tried the suggested steps provided above?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r

1. Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r - Similar Threads - Update April creator

2. Windows + R does something weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + R does something weird: Hello Microsoft and others,I recently installed windows 10 on my new desktop.I am running into problems when I try to use windows + R.If I type a command like in the attached pictures, it tries to open a file instead of a location.I already tried System File Checker and it...
  3. Windows + R does something weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows + R does something weird: Hello Microsoft and others,I recently installed windows 10 on my new desktop.I am running into problems when I try to use windows + R.If I type a command like in the attached pictures, it tries to open a file instead of a location.I already tried System File Checker and it...
  4. Windows + R does something weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random crashes since April.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes since April.: Sorry for the long post but I'm trying to be as chronological as I can recall here so bare with me please - this is all over a few months trying here and there to fix the issue.Getting random crashes at random times sometimes minutes after windows loads since around April on...
  6. Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update for April (creator or something) sticks at random percentages.r: It's the April update, I just now have internet on this PC. It gets stuck at random percentages, one night for an hour so I assumed froze. I'm scared of doing this, but time is nigh as 10 is about to force it. Also, when it says don't turn the power off but you do, how bad...
  7. Windows 10 April 2018 Creator's Update won't install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 April 2018 Creator's Update won't install: Hello. I have been trying get the the April Creator's Update to work for months. It installs, then when the computer restarts it gets "stuck" at the Windows loading screen for a while, then once it it loads up it says the update has failed and it's "reverting changes". All...
  8. Fall creator updated did something to my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fall creator updated did something to my keyboard: Help i have now light for caps lock or num lock, once in windows, they do work but the lights are not functioning they did before fall creator updated, i uninstalled keyboard and even reinstalled it no go , i even got the latest steelseries drivers nothing works. It's a...
  9. Report: Windows 10 Creators Update set to be released on April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Report: Windows 10 Creators Update set to be released on April 2017: Last October at the Windows 10 event in New York City, Microsoft officially unveiled the Windows 10 Creators Update, codenamed “Redstone 2.” At the event, Microsoft stated that the update will be released in “early 2017” but we didn’t know when exactly the update will arrive....
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11th 2017: The Windows 10 Creators Update will begin to roll out to customers around the world on April 11 as a free update and Surface Book, Surface Studio are coming to new markets. gfL6YdZtUok Creativity has led the inspiration of our world’s greatest inventors, architects,...