Windows 10: Update for bringing Skype for Business capabilities to Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Update for bringing Skype for Business capabilities to Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since the worldwide launch of Microsoft Teams a year ago, we continue to advance the vision for Intelligent Communications. This vision includes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Update for bringing Skype for Business capabilities to Microsoft Teams

Source: Updated roadmap for bringing Skype for Business capabilities to Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Tech Community - 188007

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2018

2. Skype for Business and Teams Notifications Missing from Action Center

Hi Robert,

Welcome to community. During my test, I can’t see the Skype for Business and
    Microsoft Teams from the list of Notifications & actions, please send us screenshots about your notifications & actions as below:

Update for bringing Skype for Business capabilities to Microsoft Teams [​IMG]

Meanwhile, if you have Skype for Business show in the notification & actions, please try to turn off and turn on it and see whether you can see the notification form the action certer.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Xu MSFT, Apr 29, 2018
  3. Skype for Business and Teams Notifications Missing from Action Center

Hi apologies for the delay. Please see below. Not sure why the Skype screencap is so blurry.

Robert Drouhard, Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

Update for bringing Skype for Business capabilities to Microsoft Teams

1. Update for bringing Skype for Business capabilities to Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Update bringing Skype

2. Skype for Business download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skype for Business download: Trying to download Skype for Business. Site says I already have it. I don't. I uninstalled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-for-business-download/68125f06-111d-45fb-bb6b-8e3495115f7b
  3. Trouble in logging in skype for business and microsoft teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble in logging in skype for business and microsoft teams: Hi Whenever I try to sign in my microsoft teams and skype for business from my laptop, something is always going wrong.It says "can't sign in ...". I changed my School password, but it didn't work again. What am I supposed to do then? I need help with this issue....
  4. Is Skype for Business Malware??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is Skype for Business Malware??: How do I get rid of Skype for Business on my Windows 10 computer.? It comes up when I turn the computer on. I am coming to hate Microsoft. I am simple minded and need a really simple easy to follow solution....
  5. Skype for Business Online features now complete in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business Online features now complete in Microsoft Teams: Last year we announced plans for Microsoft Teams to become the primary client for Intelligent Communications in Office 365, replacing Skype for Business Online over time. Today, we are pleased to announce we have completed our roadmap for bringing Skype for Business Online...
  6. Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Business: For anyone who is having trouble keeping Skype for Business from opening, I have found one way to correct problem. Go to file manager and click on C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013 and delete the shortcut for Skype. 24069
  7. Skype for Business is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business is here!: A few weeks ago, we announced the technical preview of the Skype for Business client, and today, we’re thrilled to announce that the new Skype for Business client is now rolling out as part of the April monthly update for Office 2013! In addition, Skype for Business Online is...
  8. Microsoft Teams Will Replace Skype for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams Will Replace Skype for Business: Microsoft confirmed this morning that it will replace Skype for Business with Microsoft Teams, as had been widely rumored. But it will still release a new Skype for Business on-premises server next year for those businesses not ready to move to the cloud. To be clear, only...
  9. Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued: Windows phone apps for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer are retiring on May 20, 2018 Summary Effective May 20, 2018, the Windows Phone apps for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer will be retired. Starting on that date, these apps will no...
  10. Introducing Skype for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype for Business: Yesterday we kicked off a global conversation about how Microsoft is reinventing productivity—across the board—to create a world where people can truly make the most of their time and lead more fulfilling lives. Connecting people across all of life’s moments – to talk, to...