Windows 10: Update for my laptop

Discus and support Update for my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So hello there I'm having problems with my laptop its saying "A current driver on your PC may be better we're trying to install.We'll keep trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by javporter, Jan 16, 2021.

1. javporter Win User

Update for my laptop

So hello there I'm having problems with my laptop its saying "A current driver on your PC may be better we're trying to install.We'll keep trying to install." Do you know what up?

:)

javporter, Jan 16, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 16, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update for my laptop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Update for my laptop

Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Update for my laptop :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Update for my laptop

1. Update for my laptop - Similar Threads - Update laptop

2. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  3. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  4. Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update: My internet is stopped working post windows update.. there is no wifi option to enable as well as airplane mode is completely disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-stopped-working-in-hp-laptop-post-windows/a574086f-e24d-4783-833a-e89101882a9b
  5. Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update

Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update: My internet is stopped working post windows update.. there is no wifi option to enable as well as airplane mode is completely disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-stopped-working-in-hp-laptop-post-windows/a574086f-e24d-4783-833a-e89101882a9b
  6. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  7. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  8. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  9. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  10. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...