Windows 10: Update from 1903 to most recent version

Discus and support Update from 1903 to most recent version in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 5 days ago, I made a post on here since I got a notification saying that my version of Windows was nearing end of service and that I needed to update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Qrow513, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Update from 1903 to most recent version

5 days ago, I made a post on here since I got a notification saying that my version of Windows was nearing end of service and that I needed to update it. I paused updates for a week (which resumes on Monday) since I didn't know what to do. I decided that I was going to update it that day since I didn't want to have any problems.

However after doing research on here and other forums, it seems that like many people who have 1903 are getting blue screens, errors, and other issues after updating to the recent version of Windows and I am afraid of encountering those problems. Should I pause the update for the max 35 days and wait to update until then? If I don't pause them, it will automatically restart my PC and update which I don't want to happen since I don't know if I will get these errors.

Is there a way I can hold off on updating and wait until 1903's end of service in December? any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Qrow513
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Qrow513, Oct 24, 2020
  2. PSuchwhy Win User

Update version 1903

When updating to version 1903, my computer gets stuck at 27% completed after 5 hours of updating. Can anyone tell me what is happening? Also, version 1809 showed on my list of failed installs and then it disappeared from the list. Was there a 1809?

PSuchwhy, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Window 10, Version 1903 May Update

Andre:

1. Why are all of the links that you listed not completed. On my computer currently it has Windows 10 Home Version 1803, installed 6/29/2018 with O.S. Build 17134.799. It has used space of 187 GB and 257 GB of free space.

I attempted to install Version 1903 Manually, through Settings/Windows Update, Windows 10 Update Assistant, and other ways without success. I have spent the better part of the past 3 days trying to get this accomplished on my laptop. It has worked on my
    PC but not on the laptop.

Listed below are the different error messages that I get after the download stops each time at 90% and converts back to previous settings:

a. Windows 10, Version 1903 error message (0x80240034)

b. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x800703fb)

c. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0xC1900101 - 0x4000D)

d. Feature update to Windows 10, Version 1903, We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80070652)

If there are ways to get this latest update installed on my laptop, please let me know what I have to do in detail, step by step.

David

explorer446, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Wobble 12 Win User

Update from 1903 to most recent version

To early to update to Version 1903?

Those that have upgraded to Version 1903, is MS still coming out with download updates to that version quite frequently? Or, do you suggest waiting another month or 2?

I waited 3 months to upgrade to 1809. This past May, I never saw so many updates to that version......weekly! Maybe those updates were some additions that are in 1903???

Wobble 12, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Update from 1903 to most recent version

1. Update from 1903 to most recent version - Similar Threads - Update 1903 recent

2. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  3. Update Win10/Pro x64 From Ver. 1903 to Most Recent Update Release

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Win10/Pro x64 From Ver. 1903 to Most Recent Update Release: I have an unused Win 10 machine, custom build, that I finally have bandwidth to update and use. WinUpdate has not been 'friendly' in the experience. I have the machine up, offline, and I'm trying to understand my options. The Data Drive is empty. The System Drive has the...
  4. Most Recent Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most Recent Update Issue: Earlier today I had no problem accessing Microsoft products but after an update I cannot. The message received reads as follows: "WINWORD.EXE - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142. Click OK to close application." Please advise how I...
  5. Downloaded the most recent update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloaded the most recent update...: And it did removed my profile picture, changed the color of my task bar... why would an update do this? It's not letting me change the color back either. submitted by /u/windyhollow102 [link] [comments]...
  6. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  7. Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Able to install most recent cumulative update - 1903?: I have an older version of 1903. I believe the last 3 numbers of the build # is 297. Which was updated back in July. I haven't updated due to issues with the August and September update and rolled back to July. I am wanting to try the latest cumulative update that was...
  8. Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update

Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update: So apparently this is occuring with other games as well but Fortnite is my main game so im having the most trouble with it. i played fortnite before and after the update and the difference in directional audio quality was like night and day. Before the update I was able to...
  9. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...
  10. Cannot update from 1709 to most recent version of Windows 10

Cannot update from 1709 to most recent version of Windows 10: I want to update to 1809, but going through the windows update option to 1803. I have tried this many times, It brings the error _____ every time. I have try the windows troubleshoot and it does not help. I have tried updating through the Microsoft website which fails with...