Windows 10: update from 8.1 to windows 10

Discus and support update from 8.1 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While downloading windows 10 update from media creation tool, after reaching 70% my laptop went to sleep as scheduled, when I turned back on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AsjadTauseef, May 21, 2020 at 2:02 AM.

1. update from 8.1 to windows 10

While downloading windows 10 update from media creation tool, after reaching 70% my laptop went to sleep as scheduled, when I turned back on the dialogue box was disappeared. Now I again opened the media creation tool but it started to download from the start. Is there any way I could restore the previous download, if there is kindly help me. I would be thankful.

:)

AsjadTauseef, May 21, 2020 at 2:02 AM

2. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. hellrazor Win User

update from 8.1 to windows 10

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

Thema:

update from 8.1 to windows 10

1. update from 8.1 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - update

2. Black Screen After Latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen After Latest Update: After installing the latest update not the most recent one, my HP laptop shut down and will not start again. All I get is a black screen. How can I restart Windows 10? Pat...
  3. updates and sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    updates and sound: Since my computer updated on it's own, I do not have any sound at all. I have done the rollback, and I am still unable to get any sound or even use ear buds. Please help me fix this?...
  4. How do I update a family member's email address on my Microsoft family account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I update a family member's email address on my Microsoft family account?: I only want to update a family member's email address on Microsoft account, please can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-a-family-members-email-address-on/78dcb21a-874b-4f4b-8c6f-19b90360d210
  5. Windows 10 Pro update KB4497165

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro update KB4497165: Hello, I have an update ready to install, but apparently it is not for my PC. It states it is an update for certain Intel processors ONLY, and I don't have one of those processors according to Control Panel>System. I am assuming hate that word that it won't do anything, but...
  6. CPU Core Updating

CPU Core Updating: Does Anyone Know how to update CPU Cores? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-core-updating/633dbf59-c831-460a-845e-e0114c4e448f
  7. Black screen on Thinkpad E595 while/after update, WIN 10

Black screen on Thinkpad E595 while/after update, WIN 10: I have a LENOVO E595 Thinkpad Notebook with Windows 10 installed. I just installed LENOVO VANTAGE, which suggested several updates. I agreed to install the updates, went away to work on my desktop pc. When I returned after a while, the screen of the notebook was and still is...
  8. Black screen on Thinkpad E959 while/after update

Black screen on Thinkpad E959 while/after update: I have a LENOVO E595 Thinkpad Notebook with Windows 10 installed. I just installed LENOVO VANTAGE, which suggested several updates. I agreed to install the updates, went away to work on my desktop pc. When I returned after a while, the screen of the notebook was and still is...
  9. The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AWSMxx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqvz23/the_automatic_update_can_not_be_installed_turned/
  10. My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop Doesn't Detect the Charger After the Latest Update and Now Won't Turn On.: I plugged in my charger once the battery was low, but the charger isn't being detected. Yesterday I could charge my laptop just fine, but tonight the battery died and I can't turn it on or charge it. This is really distressing because a lot of important work is saved on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update for windows 8.1 phones

2. windows 8.1 update to windows 10