Windows 10: update from 8.1 to windows 10

Discus and support update from 8.1 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While downloading windows 10 update from media creation tool, after reaching 70% my laptop went to sleep as scheduled, when I turned back on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AsjadTauseef, May 21, 2020.

1. update from 8.1 to windows 10

While downloading windows 10 update from media creation tool, after reaching 70% my laptop went to sleep as scheduled, when I turned back on the dialogue box was disappeared. Now I again opened the media creation tool but it started to download from the start. Is there any way I could restore the previous download, if there is kindly help me. I would be thankful.

:)

AsjadTauseef, May 21, 2020

2. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, May 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 21, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

update from 8.1 to windows 10

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 21, 2020
Thema:

update from 8.1 to windows 10

1. update from 8.1 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - update

2. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  3. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  4. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?: Windows update keeps breaking my display drivers with every minor update. Every other day I have to reinstall my display driver because after every update when I try to launch a game I get a warning about corrupted/outdated display drivers. Rather than making my PC work...
  6. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?: Windows update keeps breaking my display drivers with every minor update. Every other day I have to reinstall my display driver because after every update when I try to launch a game I get a warning about corrupted/outdated display drivers. Rather than making my PC work...
  7. Why is windows update breaking my pc every other day?

8. 0x80070643 Update error

0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  9. 0x80070643 Update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Update error: Hello,I have read the threads in regard to the update error, it suggested you need the recovery to be at least 250 mg? OK, before delving into making it larger possibly nowhere have I seen yet how to see if it is bigger than 250?I know it is a little more than right clicking...
  10. 0x80070643 Update error

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8.1 update windows 10

2. windows 10 update for windows 8.1 phones

3. windows 8.1 update to windows 10