Windows 10: Update from Win 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. Error 0x0.

Discus and support Update from Win 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. Error 0x0. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows which was pre-installed with my tablet PC when I bought it. Now I want to activate Microsoft Pro using activation key which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by damour86, Mar 16, 2019.

1. damour86 Win User

Update from Win 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. Error 0x0.

Hi,

I have Windows which was pre-installed with my tablet PC when I bought it. Now I want to activate Microsoft Pro using activation key which was bought, but after I entering the key, waiting for update - PC restarts. After restart I receiving error 0x0. Is it impossible to migrate from home OEM to Pro version? Thanks

:)

damour86, Mar 16, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Mar 16, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 16, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Update from Win 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. Error 0x0. - Similar Threads - Update home Pro

2. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  3. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  4. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro

Upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro: I have win 10 home come with my pc and I wont to upgrade to win 10 pro without reinstalling the win 10 image, I search a lot for cheaper key and I can't tell if the key for a lifetime or not and some product key tell me that I can't upgrade from home to pro without...
  6. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: Hi there, just bought a upgrade to PRO for my Lenovo Legion y720, purchased through Microsoft store. download and install finished without a hitch until i noticed the activate windows text appeared on my screen, then i tried to do the activate windows manually and there i...
  7. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro error 0x0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro error 0x0: I have a PC that I upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home. I have been running it in Windows 10 Home for a few weeks. Today I tried to Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro bt changing the product key and after restart it says it cannot complete the upgrade and to see the...
  8. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: I am having difficulty upgrade my laptop from Win 10 home to Win 10 pro because the Win 10 home licence is a digital licence and my new Win 10 pro licence is a new Product Key licence. I have no idea that they were different. The Win 10 Pro licence is a valid genuine key but...
  9. Update Win 10 Home to Pro

Update Win 10 Home to Pro: I tried to update Win 10 Home to Pro with a Win 7 pro license and I got this error code 0x803F8001 The last product you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows.. any help would be appreciated.. Thanks Ron...
  10. Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home

Update to win 10 pro from win 10 home: i can't update my windows, i have a license product key win 10. code 0x803fa067 what i must do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/update-to-win-10-pro-from-win-10-home/39c1608e-59e9-47de-97ae-274a29b087fe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x0 error while upgrading to windows 10 pro\

2. error 0x0 when upgrading to windows 10 pro

3. update windows 10 product key error 0x0

4. error windows 10 0x0 from windows home to pro,
  5. Error Code 0x0 when upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Professional,
  6. windows 10 pro upgrade error 0x0,
  7. Home to Pro 0X0,
  8. windows 10 update error 0x0