Windows 10: Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1

Discus and support Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have downloaded Win 8.1 from Microsoft site and on unzipping to install and upgrade my Win 8, it's taking like forever for the installation to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanielEkpe, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1

I have downloaded Win 8.1 from Microsoft site and on unzipping to install and upgrade my Win 8, it's taking like forever for the installation to progress past 0% complete.Please what do I do?

:)

DanielEkpe, Jun 3, 2022
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Jun 3, 2022
  3. tigger Win User
    Win 8 StartIsBack.v2.0.2

Here's the start is back program for win 8, i hope its ok to post this.

tigger, Jun 3, 2022
  4. Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1

Activating win 8

It was my step sons copy of win 8, still wont validate , keeps saying my DNS server don't exist ,

DonaldCrapo, Jun 3, 2022
Thema:

Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1

1. Update from Win 8 to Win 8.1 - Similar Threads - Update

2. so i closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    so i closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation the exact laptop is the HP ProBook x360 11 G1 11.6" TouchScreen Notebook PC - INTEL PENTIUM N4200 1.1GHz 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 10...
  3. so i closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-closed-my-laptop-during-an-update/86c0ee88-175e-4783-9da4-c52a04100dd0
  4. so i closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i closed my laptop during an update: I accidently closed my laptop during a windows 10 update but now it doesnt even turn on even if i plug it in what do i do in this situation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-closed-my-laptop-during-an-update/86c0ee88-175e-4783-9da4-c52a04100dd0
  5. so i closed my laptop during an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  7. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  8. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  9. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  10. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging