Windows 10: Update from Win11 21H2 to Win 11 22H2 leads to eye strain, straining and headache

Discus and support Update from Win11 21H2 to Win 11 22H2 leads to eye strain, straining and headache in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! 2th november i had updated my Windows11 21H2 to 22H2 Everething was fine but after update, i started feeling sever pain in my eyes. In the very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Panteleev Artur, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Update from Win11 21H2 to Win 11 22H2 leads to eye strain, straining and headache

Hello! 2th november i had updated my Windows11 21H2 to 22H2 Everething was fine but after update, i started feeling sever pain in my eyes. In the very begining i thought that something wrong with me that day. But next day my sympthoms became more significant. After a few days, i understood that the problem really existmy hedachce became intolerable, and eyes was red from blood in themand made a rollback to previous version. Immediately after returning, I felt relieved. I stoped all updates for 5 week, but of course this is a temporary decision, cause after 5 week it will happen again/ So

:)

Panteleev Artur, Nov 20, 2022

2. EASE EYE STRAIN

I'm trying to find a setting to reduce eye strain

HeatherBrock, Nov 20, 2022
  3. eye strain and changing fonts

I just got a new computer and have windows 10 . My eyes are getting strained and I need a better font. How

Joseph Kepiro, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Update from Win11 21H2 to Win 11 22H2 leads to eye strain, straining and headache

EASE EYE STRAIN

The easiest way to reduce eye strain is to first enable clear type, you can go to your search and type it in and the options should pop up. You can also use the scaling option and increase it to 125% that can be found in your display settings.

Hope this helps,

Yomi Thomas

YosmeryThomas Severino, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

Update from Win11 21H2 to Win 11 22H2 leads to eye strain, straining and headache

1. Update from Win11 21H2 to Win 11 22H2 leads to eye strain, straining and headache - Similar Threads - Update Win11 21H2

2. Update from Win11 21H2 to Win 11 22H2 leads to eye strain, straining and headache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Win11 21H2 to Win 11 22H2 leads to eye strain, straining and headache: Hello! 2th november i had updated my Windows11 21H2 to 22H2 Everething was fine but after update, i started feeling sever pain in my eyes. In the very begining i thought that something wrong with me that day. But next day my sympthoms became more significant. After a few...
  3. Locked Thread: Dizzy/Eye Strain from Display on Windows 10 or Thinkvision Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Thread: Dizzy/Eye Strain from Display on Windows 10 or Thinkvision Monitor?: Dear Microsoft,the thread "Dizzy/Eye Strain from Display on Windows 10 or Thinkvision Monitor?" is locked. 95 Persons reported to have similiar problems as initially described by the User "Katie777_701" in July 2019, when she wrote: "I recently received a new work Thinkvision...
  4. Locked Thread: Dizzy/Eye Strain from Display on Windows 10 or Thinkvision Monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Thread: Dizzy/Eye Strain from Display on Windows 10 or Thinkvision Monitor?: Dear Microsoft,the thread "Dizzy/Eye Strain from Display on Windows 10 or Thinkvision Monitor?" is locked. 95 Persons reported to have similiar problems as initially described by the User "Katie777_701" in July 2019, when she wrote: "I recently received a new work Thinkvision...
  5. Eye strain from new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Eye strain from new pc: Hi, I recently built a new pc but I have been experiencing huge eye strain on the new computer. I am using the same monitor as I was on my old pc. Any ideas if this is a software issue or hardware? It seems like the colors are too bright. submitted by /u/azza11002 [link]...
  6. Eye Strain and Headache when using Windows 10 ...is it also making my vision worse?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Eye Strain and Headache when using Windows 10 ...is it also making my vision worse?: Whatever is going on with Windows 10 I think it's not only causing eyestrain but may be harming my vision outside of computing. I finally switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 In September 2020 and to make it easier for me to transfer material I select I have my old...
  7. Eye strain on Windows 10 but not on Windows 7 on the same laptop

Eye strain on Windows 10 but not on Windows 7 on the same laptop: I have laptop Thinkpad T420 with two disks. On the first disk i have Windows 7 and on the second disk i installed Windows 10, but i found that on Windows 10 i feel eye strain and i can't find why. The brightness, contrast, gamma and hue settings are the same on both installs,...
  8. Having a strain he issue with my hard drives.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a strain he issue with my hard drives.: So long story short I have two 1TB HDDs, but one of them is corrupt. But I’ve lost track of which one is corrupt, and for some reason I can’t install windows 10 on either. I go through the proscess of setting up and installing, then it just returns me to the install screen....
  9. EASE EYE STRAIN

EASE EYE STRAIN: I'm trying to find a setting to reduce eye strain https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-eye-strain/73b779b4-d3cb-477c-a3b9-09e3566e8e57
  10. Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains?: Analysts argue that Microsoft should cut the number of Windows 10 upgrades in half and pledge to support each version for 24 months. Windows 10's rapid release machinery and short-lived support schemes showed some strain in 2017, as Microsoft reduced the number of annual...