Windows 10: update gone wrong

Discus and support update gone wrong in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why did my settings get messed up when I updated to windows format 1903?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dragonking1, Jul 20, 2019.

1. update gone wrong

Why did my settings get messed up when I updated to windows format 1903?

:)

dragonking1, Jul 20, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 20, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update gone wrong :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 20, 2019
  4. update gone wrong

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

update gone wrong

1. update gone wrong - Similar Threads - update gone wrong

2. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...
  3. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...
  4. Factory reset gone wrong :(!

Factory reset gone wrong :(!: Hello! I just reset my computer and wiped EVERYTHING I wanted a brand new one because mine was so slow so instead I just reset everything from the disk, now I don't have a disk or a USB so i'm not sure if I need one? Well every time I log into it, I need a administrator...
  5. Factory Reset Gone Wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset Gone Wrong: I tried to factory reset my computer yesterday. I got stuck on the "Why my PC reset screen". Every time I would click continue and try to connect to my house wifi (which is working fine on every other device), it would load for a while before returning back to the "LEt's...
  6. Reset gone wrong

Reset gone wrong: I was planning on selling my laptop acer aspire e14 windows 10 it froz at 14% for a couple of hours so I turned it off and back on again when I turned it on it came up administrator preparing windows it takes about 15 minutes then a message pops up saying...
  7. Windows 10 Activation gone wrong ?

Windows 10 Activation gone wrong ?: Well, a couplle of years ago i bought a key for the Windows 8 pro edition and i later upgraded to W10 Pro no problem. Now all of sudden , 3 or 4 years later it appears that my windows is no longer activaded and it says that i now own an Windows 10 Home version ?? Please...
  8. Windows 10- everything has gone wrong

Windows 10- everything has gone wrong: So this is a brief disaster documentation. Went away on friday but left my PC to ‘update and shut down’ to what i presume was the latest windows 10 update. Came back home this monday afternoon, came across Problem 1 - when I went to play my game (LoTR Bfme2 if its...
  9. windows creator update gone wrong

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows creator update gone wrong: Hi there, my machine just tried to install the update to windows 10 creator, the update seemed to go ok but when the update was done and the machine re started all went well right up to the login page entered my password and then the screen went blank, started up task manager...
  10. Documents Redirect Gone Wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents Redirect Gone Wrong: Greetings, I'm obviously new. Background: I recently upgraded an existing custom built PC to a SSD and Windows 10. For a couple years, I've had two just two 500 HDDs; now I added a third drive, a 250GB SSD and installed W10 on that. Leaving #1 HDD for my Primary storage of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows updates gone wrong