Windows 10: Update has my laptop in a loop

Discus and support Update has my laptop in a loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wasn't able to get automatic updates to work on my hp elitebook 6930p so i downloaded the windows update assist program and everything seemed to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CalebFlax, Nov 19, 2019.

1. CalebFlax Win User

Update has my laptop in a loop

I wasn't able to get automatic updates to work on my hp elitebook 6930p so i downloaded the windows update assist program and everything seemed to be working well. After "update and restart" it's stuck in a loop. Shows hp logo then the windows logo with spinning circle, then "undoing changes made to computer" and restarts. I've tried everything. I've used media to try to rollback on the update, I've used hirens boot cd to try to delete the contents of the software distribution folder (which i can't because i get the pop up "cannot delete file", I've tried putting the computer in safe mode, which can only be done cmd prompt for some reason and it won't boot in safe mode either. I need help.. I'm desperate..

:)

CalebFlax, Nov 19, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Update has my laptop in a loop

Windows 10 automatic repair fail loop

Hi,

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

I suggest that you perform Power Drain which will help you skip the reboot loop and help you access the PC. To perform Power Drain, refer to the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Update has my laptop in a loop

1. Update has my laptop in a loop - Similar Threads - Update has laptop

2. update 1909 has ruined my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    update 1909 has ruined my laptop: My computer was working just fine before this week's Windows 10 update. Now, almost nothing works and everything is painfully slow. All programs, but especially all browsers and internet connections. Is there some setting or security feature that came with this update that...
  3. After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked: My laptop did an automatic update and afterward when I turn the computer on, the first thing it said was select country input for keyboard. After that, it comes up with Troubleshoot or Restart. I have tried everything and NOTHING has worked. I have restore points on my laptop...
  4. My Laptop has no sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Laptop has no sound: My Laptop has no sound. I tried to fix it by many ways but still no sound. I think somebody can help me, Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-no-sound/a659e599-1a3b-4581-b664-b44d6827ee1f
  5. My laptop is stuck in a loop

My laptop is stuck in a loop: Hello! My laptop is stuck in a loop. I turn it on and it goes past the loading page, it then switches to a black page and says "attempting to recover installation" and "Restoring your previous version of windows" and then quickly shuts off before restarting the entire...
  6. my laptop is attempting to repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop is attempting to repair loop: my laptop is in attempting to repair loop and i cant restore it or anything just constant cant repair. Can i create a repair boot usb on another computer to use on my laptop ?...
  7. laptop is stuck in this "can't update" loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    laptop is stuck in this "can't update" loop: Hi, My wife's laptop is stuck in this "can't update" loop. I downloaded the .bat file here, ran it (had to manually disable one of the services), let it go, but it didn't fix the problem. Can someone help? Her computer is becoming unusable. Thanks, Michael 77523
  8. BSOD on another of my laptops has to be an update issue

BSOD on another of my laptops has to be an update issue: Can someone please look at my other post titled "Slow startup and operating not found" in General Support by "" this cannot be a coincidence that now 3 of my laptops are crashing and the other one I cannot get to stay on anymore. I was communicating with Cottonball and I have...
  9. Anniversary update has caused problems on my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update has caused problems on my laptop: [img] Hi I have now got the Anniversary update on my laptop and not everything is the same .My sticky notes have vanished , I can't open windows store , other apps don't open , I am also getting a box saying , you need to get an app from the store to open this , click ok and...
  10. my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:(

in Windows 10 Support
    my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:(: [img] [img] It keeps going back and forth between the 2 screens and I cant get into safe mode by tapping F12. don't know what to do. please help. One of my friend said it might not be a software problem 54377