Windows 10: Update Health Tools blocked

Discus and support Update Health Tools blocked in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently KB4023057 installed Windows Update Health Tools, which might be useful, as I have been unable in more than 30 tries to install 2004. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BattleVaughan, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Update Health Tools blocked

Recently KB4023057 installed Windows Update Health Tools, which might be useful, as I have been unable in more than 30 tries to install 2004. However, I get this message in diagnostics: "Microsoft.Windows.UpdateHealthTools.UpdateHealthToolsServiceBlockedByNoAADJoin".

I take this to mean I am not on Azure and I'm not but not sure what that would have to do with this installed app.

I would like 2004 to install or go away, I'm not going to nuke my software and "clean install" and although I have tried every suggestion in the book and they have been many nothing has worked to install it. Hoping this app would fix whatever bugs are holding me up but it apparently won't run either.

Suggestions or information gratefully received.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

BattleVaughan, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Linda.y Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Anna Bon Win User

Update Health Tools blocked

Device Performance & Health feature

This can be an issue with the old driver, update or hardware. However, for us to fully identify what is causing the issue, we may need to perform some troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Use System File Checker to check for system file corruption.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start 
      button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc/scannow(note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    Step 2: Perform a clean boot. It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows.

Once done, check if your Device Performance & Health will work and generate a report.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Update Health Tools blocked

1. Update Health Tools blocked - Similar Threads - Update Health Tools

2. Microsoft update health tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft update health tools: microsoft update health tools version5.72.0.05.69.0.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health/817a17b7-bc7d-4d23-ba4f-a0b04c9b8be9
  3. microsoft update health tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft update health tool: i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft windows health tool and could not find it for my version in the Microsoft download center' how do i findit for my version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health-tool/71b33e0f-fe99-4e7a-96da-68c538608797
  4. microsoft update health tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft update health tool: i accidentally uninstalled Microsoft windows health tool and could not find it for my version in the Microsoft download center' how do i findit for my version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health-tool/71b33e0f-fe99-4e7a-96da-68c538608797
  5. microsoft update health tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft Update Health Tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Update Health Tools: I accidentally deleted "Microsoft Update Health Tools" on my Computer. How can I restore it? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health-tools/35976abe-076c-4bcd-9ac3-ecb18b3ec2ff
  7. microsoft update health tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft update health tools: hey so I want to know if its ok to delete microsft update health tools and if my pc will still work fine if I do because sadly i only have 250 gigs of ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-health-tools/43712265-b724-486b-b4cf-302d0d200a10
  8. Microsoft update and health tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft update and health tool: i was wondering what would happen if I uninstalled Microsoft update and health tool and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-and-health-tool/c2d3a592-8c42-4abd-b90d-7df10c6dd90e
  9. Microsoft Update Health Tools

Microsoft Update Health Tools: I got a short question about an update i had today. It was the update: KB4023057 for windows 10 version 1909 based systems. Which put a folder named: Microsoft Update Health Tools; in my Program FIles folder. And when i checked my installed apps, there also apeared to be an...
  10. Microsoft Update Health Tools?

Microsoft Update Health Tools?: Hi, i just updated my laptop recently and i opened my control panel and found a program called "Microsoft Update Health Tools". Is this a legitimate program?[IMG]...