Windows 10: Update help :(

Discus and support Update help :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m really sorry if I missed a post where this was already explained or if In wrong place maybe someone can help. I have an older HP Stream with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bbb1283, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Update help :(

I’m really sorry if I missed a post where this was already explained or if In wrong place maybe someone can help.

I have an older HP Stream with Windows 10 Home and it’s all I have to work with right now. The program I’m trying to install requires the latest update. Currently I have 1709 which seems to be really outdated.

The laptop has very small storage. I reset everything and wiped it all and I still had only 9gb to start with. Within 2 minutes of resetting the pc it just starts adding files and Suddenly I only have 4gb free. The settings keep downloading 1709 updates so I installed windows 10 update assistant and even when I can manage to get 8gb space it needs to update, by the time it’s done loading the update it adds even more files and says I don’t have space anymore for it.

I bought a 64gb usb to use but the pc refuses to acknowledge the update from the external storage even when I tried booting from it on startup. I don’t know what to do at this point.

I tried to download the media creation tool however I was redirected to the Microsoft support site that said it wasn’t supported by my pc?

submitted by /u/bbb1283
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bbb1283, Jan 17, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 17, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 17, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Update help :(

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update help :( :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Update help :(

1. Update help :( - Similar Threads - Update help

2. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help: Help me to tackle this situation . I have tried using windows recovery mode but still help less and the issue still persistsError code 0x80070003...
  3. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help: Help me to tackle this situation . I have tried using windows recovery mode but still help less and the issue still persistsError code 0x80070003...
  4. I am facing issues in my windows update having error code as 0x80070003 plz help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  6. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  7. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?: So when i was updating my windows 10 home i'm already at 30% on updating the windows, this text appeared:"The system registry contains invalid file paths. Installation cannot proceed. This system image was applied without guaranteeing that drive-letter assignment would match...
  8. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?: So when i was updating my windows 10 home i'm already at 30% on updating the windows, this text appeared:"The system registry contains invalid file paths. Installation cannot proceed. This system image was applied without guaranteeing that drive-letter assignment would match...
  9. Can Someone Help Me Error On Updating Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows Update Disaster Again Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Disaster Again Help: Despite what has been paid to MS, Windows has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost work and put me out of business thrice! Windows forced updates not only does it shut down the computers, at inopportune times, it wipes out the secured data! Months and Months of Work!...