Windows 10: update history , programs & features

Discus and support update history , programs & features in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I noticed that I have 2 Microsoft programs that showed up. Visual C++2008 redistributable x64 and x86 but I noticed that it does not say anything about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by magicdragon1, Dec 31, 2018.

1. update history , programs & features

I noticed that I have 2 Microsoft programs that showed up. Visual C++2008 redistributable x64 and x86 but I noticed that it does not say anything about these 2 programs in update history. is this an issue and I noticed this be for I refreshed my PC also with those 2 programs showing up.

:)

magicdragon1, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Mr Ed Win User

Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list. Bree

Thanks, Bree. I followed your suggestion and it worked. update history , programs & features :)

Mr Ed, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Unable to view installed updates under Programs and Features, says: Searching for programs

Hi Lanneau,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if you have installed any programs after upgrade to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below and check if helps.

Steps:

• Right click on Start button from desktop and select
      Programs and Features
    • Click on View installed updates to find if any installed.
    • If there are no programs installed then you will see: No programs are installed on this computer in the window.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 10, 2020
  4. wiganken Win User

update history , programs & features

Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list

Is the following odd update behaviour normal? Anyone else noticed this?

a) 1st March 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1803 to v1809

b) 31st May 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1809 to v1903

c) 12th November 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1903 to v1909

Feature Update a) installed the update as a program would be installed and it appears in the “Programs & Features” list of installed programs shown as: - “Update for Windows 10 for x64-based systems (KB4023057)” version 2.55.0.0

Feature Updates b) and c) were installed as normal and appear in the “Update & Security / View Update History” list where I expect all Windows updates to appear. Feature Update a), KB4023057, does not appear in this list.

Question - Now that Windows 10 has had another two FUs since KB4023057 I expect these will have superseded FU a) so can it be uninstalled or will this revert my DELL back to v1803?

wiganken, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

update history , programs & features

1. update history , programs & features - Similar Threads - update history programs

2. Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800706be...
  3. A history of started programes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A history of started programes: Is there any option to find in win 10 a list of programes which have been started? Some kind as a history list. What I mean- I want to know if my son has started a program or a game which are not related with his school activities....
  4. Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and Features: Ever since Windows 10 did its automatic update, which should be illegal I never asked it to update and I even tried turning the feature off but it updated anyways, now when I look under Programs and Features it shows that I have a total of 15 programs installed on my...
  5. Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list: Is the following odd update behaviour normal? Anyone else noticed this? a) 1st March 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1803 to v1809 b) 31st May 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1809 to v1903 c) 12th November 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1903 to v1909...
  6. programs & features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs & features: There are several programs on my laptop that seem like they might be unnecessary but I'm not sure. For instance, there are 2 programs called Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable - Version 11.0.61030.0. They were both installed on the same date in 2018 - but one says...
  7. Hide windows updates from programs and features

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hide windows updates from programs and features: Any way to do this? I want to use programs and features for my programs only. Ccleaner used to be able to do it, but it doesnt seem to be working anymore. 124134
  8. Programs and features

Programs and features: The list of windows settings is extensive. Is there a default setting or a list of items that must be left on in order to keep the basic Win10 programs running. I would like to shut down anything that is burning Ram that I don't need. Cortina is the biggest user of Ram...
  9. Optional Feature History Windows10

Optional Feature History Windows10: My computer shows windows developer mode installed 11/13/18 and Hello face recognition A and B uninstalled 5/31/18. I didn't do any of these actions for one and the history is for the last seven days? Why would that be?...
  10. Feature: Searching in Doc History

Feature: Searching in Doc History: Is there plans to allow searches in Document History for One Drive going to be made possible. If there is collaboration of a specific document where changes are constantly taking place and there is a need to find a particular change in a particular version, it would be nice...