Windows 10: Update History Vanished.

Discus and support Update History Vanished. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have just downloaded the latest updates and re-started my computer but Update History in Settings informs me that "No Updates have been installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Judesman, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Judesman Win User

Update History Vanished.

I have just downloaded the latest updates and re-started my computer but Update History in Settings informs me that "No Updates have been installed yet". So where has my long list of updates gone, any ideas please? I am still on version 1607.

:)

Judesman, Aug 8, 2017
  2. cpgeevan Win User

Are Past Updates Not Showing in Update History Still Installed, Nonetheless?

Update history vanishes! This happened after successfully carrying out a "Windows Memory Diagnostic" which said
    there are no problems. However, after the reboot, the history of updates disappeared.

Update history: "No updates have been installed yet." The long list of updates vanishes.

Check for Updates: No updates available. That means the system is fully updated.

Questions:

• Why did this happen?
    • Is there a way to get back the update history?

cpgeevan, Aug 8, 2017
  3. Callender history has vanished!!!

Just installed Windows 10 and all my Callender history has vanished!!!

guy cornwall, Aug 8, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Update History Vanished.

Hi, please see the thread in the News section related to your update (whichever one that is... 'latest' is not the same for everyone...).

There are similar reports. Compare what you see in the Control Panel, Programs and Features.

Windows update is presumed to have been reset.

dalchina, Aug 8, 2017
  5. Judesman Win User
    Could you possibly give me a link please, I can't seem to find this particular thread.

Judesman, Aug 8, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Go to News

Update History Vanished. [​IMG]

then CTRL F or F3 or whatever is appropriate for your browser to search a page, and enter part of the number of the update you're interested in.

example:

Update History Vanished. [​IMG]

dalchina, Aug 8, 2017
  7. Judesman Win User
    Many thanks, I have found the thread and others seem to have the same problem as you say.

Judesman, Aug 8, 2017
  8. Steve C Win User

Update History Vanished.

This happened on my laptop a few months ago has happened again after this week's cumulative update. The Update History list repopulates eventually and all works OK. The updates are shown at Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features\View Installed Updates

Steve C, Aug 9, 2017
  9. Judesman Win User
    Many thanks. Unfortunately not all the updates are shown in Control Panel. The privacy update for Creator's isn't there.

Judesman, Aug 9, 2017
  10. Judesman Win User
  11. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Update History Vanished.

1. Update History Vanished. - Similar Threads - Update History Vanished

2. Update 22H2 vanished

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update 22H2 vanished: Hi,I'm running windows 11 on my laptop.Windows update showed 22H2 as ready to install. I tried to download and install it but got an error - I didn't note the number but it looks similar to several that I've seen online.Not the message about the update being ready has...
  3. Update 22H2 vanished

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update 22H2 vanished: Hi,I'm running windows 11 on my laptop.Windows update showed 22H2 as ready to install. I tried to download and install it but got an error - I didn't note the number but it looks similar to several that I've seen online.Not the message about the update being ready has...
  4. Profile vanished after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile vanished after update: My desktop installed an update recently and as it's a work computer I hadn't started the machine since. Today, I boot it up and my entire profile is missing. I can log in with the same code, but all my apps, settings, wallpaper everything is gone from the machine. I've not...
  5. Vanished

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vanished: 'This Computer' has suddenly vanished from Windows 10 screen. How to restore it? Running System Restore has not done it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanished/58e369e4-3547-45f2-bad1-9d0a22654caa
  6. Bluetooth Driver Vanished on Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver Vanished on Update: I updated Windows 10 on my ASUS Vivobook 15 and now can no longer use bluetooth, specifically with my headset. The toggle to turn bluetooth on and off is gone entirely. [ATTACH] I then used the bluetooth troubleshooter which returned this message, saying that my laptop...
  7. Vanishing pointer after updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vanishing pointer after updates: This problem started maybe a month and a half ago with an update. After I reset my computer, the mouse pointer essentially vanished. It would flicker occasionally, and I could still use the mouse (touchpad and usb mouse) to click on things, but barring an occasional flicker...
  8. Update history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update history: Update history does not appear when requested, why??? Shows only a blank page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history/e5aeb5ea-bf15-4443-a138-08063f446ae5
  9. No update history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No update history: I no longer get anything shown as Update History. As far as I know updating itself is working fine, automatic and manual checks either show there are no updates available or if there are they are downloaded OK --- there is just no history. 106722
  10. updates vanished

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updates vanished: Well this is a super weird one. I started to experiment with sleep mode by manually putting PC in sleep mode. I only did this if I was leaving the PC for more than 30 minutes and only started this yesterday around 3pm. All was well until I went to bed last night (it was...