Windows 10: Update: I cant even load windows!!!

Discus and support Update: I cant even load windows!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]My new gaming pc running windows 10 is now stuck on attempting repairs after i plugged in a wireless usb adapter it blue screened 5 times and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Akzixz, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Akzixz Win User

Update: I cant even load windows!!!

Update: I cant even load windows!!! [​IMG]My new gaming pc running windows 10 is now stuck on attempting repairs after i plugged in a wireless usb adapter it blue screened 5 times and is now stuck on attempting repairs please help!

Edit one: it stopped repairing but it now wont load into windows and is saying it cannot repair windows even after loading a old restore point i can put it in bios but im unsure of how to save my pc.

Edit two: it has blue screened 10 times so I have decided to turn it off. I will attach a picture of the adapter.

Edit three: it now wont even load windows i think I may have to reinstall windows.

:)

Akzixz, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Update: I cant even load windows!!!

1. Update: I cant even load windows!!! - Similar Threads - Update cant load

2. I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store: Whenever i try to download or update anything, it says "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-or-download-anything-from-microsoft/6c01da0d-f844-42e4-8cfa-68b423f2afd3
  3. I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store: Whenever i try to download or update anything, it says "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-or-download-anything-from-microsoft/6c01da0d-f844-42e4-8cfa-68b423f2afd3
  4. Cant update windows due to VirtualBox by oracle even _APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml cant find...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update windows due to VirtualBox by oracle even _APPRAISER_HumanReadable.xml cant find...: cant seem to update windows due to virtual box app but cant uninstall it because the path doesn't exist according to appraisal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-due-to-virtualbox-by-oracle/4c49db22-989e-4f6f-b4c9-bb1780e49098
  5. I cant load ark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant load ark: i bought ark on microsoft and when I try and load it a pop up comes up and It says I that I need to go to the windows store to buy it, but on the store it says I have already bought the game...
  6. Cant update windows or even reset it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant update windows or even reset it.: I cloned my drive a while back and since then I havent been able to get any windows updates or even reset my pc. Ive tryed everything and watched every youtube tutorial. please help omg submitted by /u/YaBoiYammy [link] [comments]...
  7. cant load updates 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant load updates 1803: i've loaded ms windows 10 updates and on succesive update tries 1803 comes up failure that's my problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-updates-1803/009579b9-b99b-4531-8504-281c2dbc2b50
  8. Cant load Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant load Windows: I recently powered up my pc for the day and when I was about to boot into windows it turned off and I tried resetting it and the same thing happened I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked so I got my second ssd with windows on it and factory reset my computer, and...
  9. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....
  10. Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update

in Windows 10 Support
    Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update: Running several partitions including two Windows Insider, I was hospitalized and when I returned, one Insider partition (14941) won't load its expired. the other is fine, currently 14955. For a bit i could reset the system date and load both but not today. setup as a...