Windows 10: Update in Hard ware and software also password

Discus and support Update in Hard ware and software also password in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For the last four years, my head is in a swirling spin. I use to use my Microsoft account to log in or my face recognition to log in. I can only use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Terrence 1956, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Update in Hard ware and software also password

For the last four years, my head is in a swirling spin. I use to use my Microsoft account to log in or my face recognition to log in. I can only use my pinto log in for the past four years. For that reason, I can't buy anything online because it's asking me for my Microsoft account. I constantly get lockout of my Microsoft account it alway coming up red

I pay 1500'00 hundred dollars for a Dell laptop "Inspiron15 5568" A couple of months after I brought it, It been telling me that I need to update or outdated Device "Drive" My Microsoft 10 is not on it, and I can't do anything about. To get it to update.

I brought so many of Microsoft books to learn about their system, It seems like my computer is totally configured to undermined any process of me learning.

I can't update any Hardware or software on less I pay and it does give me the option to do it for free or any software for this matter.

Your response to advising this matter will be highly appreciated.

:)

Terrence 1956, Jan 28, 2020

2. Will Windows 10 require installation of hard ware and software

Will the upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 require my having to re-install the hard ware, like my DVD drive and video card, or software such as Photoshop? Will I have to format my C: drive?

DougSowerby, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 28, 2020
  4. badrobot Win User

Update in Hard ware and software also password

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. Update in Hard ware and software also password :)

badrobot, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Update in Hard ware and software also password

1. Update in Hard ware and software also password - Similar Threads - Update Hard ware

2. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware: Hello,Please show me some examples of what faked Windows updates look like from hackers so that I can be aware as well as what to do when I spot one. Is there someone to contact? Is the request to update below legit? Thank you,...
  3. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware: Hello,Please show me some examples of what faked Windows updates look like from hackers so that I can be aware as well as what to do when I spot one. Is there someone to contact? Is the request to update below legit? Thank you,...
  4. Fake Windows Updates - Ransome Ware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware: Greetings, my name is Johnathan. I was wanting to know if a laptop that I have is compatible with windows 11. I currently have a Dell Inspiron 3000 series the 11 inch 500 gb model I believe it's a celeron prosessor. The laptop is currently going through a reset cycle....
  6. Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware: Greetings, my name is Johnathan. I was wanting to know if a laptop that I have is compatible with windows 11. I currently have a Dell Inspiron 3000 series the 11 inch 500 gb model I believe it's a celeron prosessor. The laptop is currently going through a reset cycle....
  7. Hard ware change activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard ware change activation: I did a major hard ware change, and I cannot activate now. How do I proceed to get activation code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-ware-change-activation/8e61afbf-a1de-4003-b67a-770639115e68
  8. Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.: Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active, the licence was originally a Windows 7 licence and when we were offered to up grade I did. I have tried reactivating the licence as the activation code says to but it fails every time. I am located in...
  9. Scam Ware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Ware: I have an unwanted file on my computer from a Scam. It is called Antimalware Service Executable. How can I remove it? I tried Microsoft's Malicious malware remover and it didn't remove it. I don't want to have to buy another program if I don't have to. It pops up occasionally...
  10. ransome ware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransome ware: i have had 2 threatening emails stating they know my password which they give, but not the complete one.they say they have hacked my emails and other files and they want payment in dollars to stop it. should this have been picked up by defender?...