Windows 10: update in loop

Discus and support update in loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating to the latest version of windows 10, I am in a loop that I can't get out of. It says undoing changes, but goes back to startup screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Karl 4200, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Karl 4200 Win User

update in loop

After updating to the latest version of windows 10, I am in a loop that I can't get out of. It says undoing changes, but goes back to startup screen over and over.

:)

Karl 4200, Jun 25, 2019

2. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Jun 25, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update in loop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Sharief K Win User

update in loop

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

update in loop

1. update in loop - Similar Threads - update loop

2. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  3. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  4. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...
  5. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...
  6. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  8. Windows 11 - Stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway Please keep your computer on"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway Please keep your computer on": How do stop Windows 11 update and get back into my PC? Just ran Win11 update and Windows 11 is stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway.0...
  9. Windows 11 - Stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway Please keep your computer on"

Windows 11 - Stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway Please keep your computer on": How do stop Windows 11 update and get back into my PC? Just ran Win11 update and Windows 11 is stuck in continuous loop of "Updates are underway.0...
  10. "To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!

"To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!: My updated 64-bit W10 Pro.'s 64-bit Edge v122.0.2365.80 won't upgrade to v123. Everytime I restart Edge from the update, it quickly say the same thing at edge://settings/help screen. I rebooted W10 too.What's wrong? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :...