Windows 10: Update installation progress.

Discus and support Update installation progress. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm downloading an update right now and it stuck at 5% for 5 minutes and then jumped to 81%. Is this a normal event?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Андрей Снегов, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Update installation progress.

Hello. I'm downloading an update right now and it stuck at 5% for 5 minutes and then jumped to 81%. Is this a normal event?

:)

Андрей Снегов, Feb 16, 2023
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 17, 2023
  3. another installation is already in progress

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are unable to install AVG.

Wait for some time, if the installation of updates is going on in the background.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the Command prompt:
    WSReset.exe.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    If the issue persists, then you need to check with AVG.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 17, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

Update installation progress.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update installation progress. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Update installation progress.

1. Update installation progress. - Similar Threads - Update installation progress

2. "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.: Every time I download a new app and try to install it I get the message "Another installation is in progress . . . ." when I know it is not. How can I avoid this?...
  3. "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.: Every time I download a new app and try to install it I get the message "Another installation is in progress . . . ." when I know it is not. How can I avoid this?...
  4. "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update installation progress.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update installation progress.: Hello. I'm downloading an update right now and it stuck at 5% for 5 minutes and then jumped to 81%. Is this a normal event? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-installation-progress/39d4e753-c7c3-443b-b7ea-4a41927f73b6
  6. notification of update in progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    notification of update in progress: Surely there is a method that shows that an update is in progress on the computer making it impossible to use until update and restart have been completed. How to see this notification?...
  7. We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. We will try installing...

We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress. We will try installing...: Ok, this is more of a suggestion to Microsoft to seriously think about implementing for Windows Update. I have 2 updates downloading as I write this, Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251.1 fe_release, which is currently downloading and stands at 2% downloaded. Security...
  8. Update in progress, no update

Update in progress, no update: Hi, I have been having some issues with Windows update and I was hoping to get some advice. I have a icon showing that theres a update in progress but when I open the updates it says I am up to date. I have tried restarting Windows update, restarting into safe mode,...
  9. Winlogon not showing update progress

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Winlogon not showing update progress: Today I accidentally clicked 'forgot password?' when logging in to windows, and after exiting that prompt because I didn't forgot my password, winlogon now always messages the same text, namely: "hang on..." translated from dutch, it could be something different. It is at...
  10. We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We can't install some updates because other updates are in progress: Hi all I've been having this error in Windows Update running the last slow ring build 14986. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l...6_06-12-29.png I tried all the workarounds in [FIX] We Can't Install Some Updates Because Other Updates Are In Progress to no avail....