Windows 10: UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE

Discus and support UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update KB4497936 installed twice on my pc. I deleted it once but when windows came back up the update showed up again for another install. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dennis Hayden, Jun 8, 2019.

1. UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE

Windows update KB4497936 installed twice on my pc. I deleted it once but when windows came back up the update showed up again for another install. I have pressed the update pause until someone comes to my rescue. Who knows how many times it will install? I am running Windows 10, 1903.

:)

Dennis Hayden, Jun 8, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 8, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 8, 2019
  4. UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE

KB3194798 installed twice

Hi,

To assist you better regarding the specific Cumulative update on your computer, we suggest that you remove the successful
    update in update history, then download and install it again. See the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update
      > Advanced options > View your update history > Uninstall updates.
    • Select the update you want to remove, then select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE

1. UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE - Similar Threads - UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE

2. Windows Update Intel System update installed twice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Intel System update installed twice?: IntelR Corporation - System - 10.29.0.9947 was available as an update in Windows Update twice, so I pressed download and install and it installed twice looking at reliability history. Will that affect the functionality of my Windows 11 device? Device Manager shows everything...
  3. Windows Update Intel System update installed twice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Intel System update installed twice?: IntelR Corporation - System - 10.29.0.9947 was available as an update in Windows Update twice, so I pressed download and install and it installed twice looking at reliability history. Will that affect the functionality of my Windows 11 device? Device Manager shows everything...
  4. KB4023057 installed twice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4023057 installed twice: Update KB4023057 installed twice for some unknown reason. It successfully installed on Jan 22 and Feb 24. Would someone please explain why this happened. I look forward to anyone's comments. Thanks...
  5. Why is Windows trying to install the same update twice?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is Windows trying to install the same update twice?: A picture is worth a thousand words, so: [img] 154394
  6. KB4524570 installed twice

in Windows 10 Support
    KB4524570 installed twice: Windows 10 Pro 1903 OS Build 18362.476 just trying to understand the Update process more KB4524570 has installed twice Is this normal ? See the following (Hope I have added attachment OK) 145415
  7. Windows 10 Update KB4503327 installs twice

Windows 10 Update KB4503327 installs twice: WIndows 10 update KB4503327 released June 11, 2019 for version 1809 downloaded and installed twice on my HP laptop, and both times were "successful" updates. I just want to make sure this is not going to cause me any problems....
  8. Update 1803 installs twice

Update 1803 installs twice: When I do an upgrade to Win10, I delay setting up the network. Then I go to System, plug in the ethernet cable, click on Activate, and as soon as Win10 is activated I pull the ethernet cable. That routine is because I have a local copy of update 1893, all 772MB of it, that I...
  9. Update 1803 installs twice

Update 1803 installs twice: When I do an upgrade to Win10, I delay setting up the network. Then I go to System, plug in the ethernet cable, click on Activate, and as soon as Win10 is activated I pull the ethernet cable. That routine is because I have a local copy of update 1893, all 772MB of it, that I...
  10. KB4016871 Installed Twice

KB4016871 Installed Twice: I am wondering why KB4016871 has installed itself twice. [img] 84508

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is windows installing the same update twice?

2. kb4505057 twice