Windows 10: update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

Discus and support update intel hd graphic 3000 driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doglasnipe, Jan 16, 2019.

1. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
    %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

:)

doglasnipe, Jan 16, 2019

2. Intel HD 3000 Graphic card for Windows 10

Hello Mohammad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Intel 3000 doesn't have driver for Windows 10. So I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 driver from the Intel Website and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-2nd-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Download the driver from the above link and install it in compatibility mode.
    Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics 3000 does not work with Creator's Update

Not Helpful, this does not apply for Intel HD 3000, it is not supported =(

https://communities.intel.com/thread/112238?start=15&tstart=0

Intel is not offering driver for Intel® HD Graphics 3000 and Windows 10*. As Doc already mentioned, this product is not compatible with this operating system. Please refer to Supported
    Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products
    for more details.

Thanks Ronald.

Microsoft should not be applying Creator's Update on machines with Intel HD 3000, keep it at Anniversary version.

If you go to Creator's version the screen will be gray at boot, I've tried various Intel drivers all effected.

NickPiotrowski, Jan 16, 2019
  4. IkeCalle Win User

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

Windows 10 compatibility error with Intel(R) HD Graphics

Intel's website listed my 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000 as not compatible with Windows 10. But Windows Update had the HD Graphics 3000 update included today.

IkeCalle, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

1. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver - Similar Threads - update intel graphic

2. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  3. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  4. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers

Intel HD graphics 3000 stops display after installing drivers: Whenever I install the latest drivers of intel hd graphics 3000 my windows boot into blank screen, however when I connect the same laptop with the blank screen to my tv I can see the display in my TV bit not in my laptop. I tried everything, I modified the power options to...
  6. Intel HD 3000

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD 3000: Hello guys,I have a second gen i3 laptop running windows 7,I am planning to upgrade to windows 10,but will it work since there is no drivers of HD 3000 in Intel's official site,I don't game but I watch 1080p movies via the HDMI port hooked to my TV,will it pose a problem......
  7. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  8. Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000

Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000: On Microsoft Update Catalog website two driver downloads display for Intel graphics 3000 hardware. Both have the same date, and version number. One version has 99.6 mbs and the other has 59.2 mbs. Should I down and install both drivers? Thanks. Alex...
  9. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel r hd graphics 3000 windows 10