Windows 10: update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

Discus and support update intel hd graphic 3000 driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doglasnipe, Jan 16, 2019.

1. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image}
    %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

:)

doglasnipe, Jan 16, 2019

2. Intel HD 3000 Graphic card for Windows 10

Hello Mohammad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Intel 3000 doesn't have driver for Windows 10. So I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 driver from the Intel Website and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-2nd-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Download the driver from the above link and install it in compatibility mode.
    Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics 3000 does not work with Creator's Update

Not Helpful, this does not apply for Intel HD 3000, it is not supported =(

https://communities.intel.com/thread/112238?start=15&tstart=0

Intel is not offering driver for Intel® HD Graphics 3000 and Windows 10*. As Doc already mentioned, this product is not compatible with this operating system. Please refer to Supported
    Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products
    for more details.

Thanks Ronald.

Microsoft should not be applying Creator's Update on machines with Intel HD 3000, keep it at Anniversary version.

If you go to Creator's version the screen will be gray at boot, I've tried various Intel drivers all effected.

NickPiotrowski, Jan 16, 2019
  4. IkeCalle Win User

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

Windows 10 compatibility error with Intel(R) HD Graphics

Intel's website listed my 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000 as not compatible with Windows 10. But Windows Update had the HD Graphics 3000 update included today.

IkeCalle, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

1. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver - Similar Threads - update intel graphic

2. About Intel HD graphic driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  3. Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000

Win10 Drivers for Intel Graphics 3000: On Microsoft Update Catalog website two driver downloads display for Intel graphics 3000 hardware. Both have the same date, and version number. One version has 99.6 mbs and the other has 59.2 mbs. Should I down and install both drivers? Thanks. Alex...
  4. Driver Lifecam HD 3000

Driver Lifecam HD 3000: driver Lifecam HD 3000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-lifecam-hd-3000/ede6c356-fa2f-49ec-93cb-f6c075078e4a
  5. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...
  6. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 using windows 10

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 using windows 10: after your last update I receive this error, tried to update driver but tells me I have the latest version. I disabled the driver, then enabled it, still an issue. note: pc is very slow and display is dimmer but can not adjust it. I am not a technical guy, so I need a simple...
  7. Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop

Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop: Hi i have a Dell E6220 laptop with HD 3000 Windows driver dont work “blank” screen after update The reason “resulotion” is to “high” thus out of specs with LCD hardware - min 1360 x 768 . The min should be be 800x600 or 1024x768 Becuase of this the laptop is...
  8. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...
  9. Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate

Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate: Hi there - Using the Intel Display Adaptor HD Graphic 4600 - and Windows 10 Pro - 64bit , Windows Update had automatically updated the driver - 20.19.15.4835 once on 17/12, once on 17/12, once on 23/12, five times on 28/12 and today -29/12- 20 times. Unable to find any...
  10. Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed

Intel HD Graphics Driver Update Failed: Product Name: HP ENVY DESKTOP 750 124 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) HP Support Assistiant Action Log reported an update was needed for th Intel HD Graphics Driver.* Upon exectucting the update a message box indicates "A seperate installer has lauched....