Windows 10: Update is looping in my PC

Discus and support Update is looping in my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows update is looping. It will download then install. After restart and attempt to install everything then I checked on settings update history... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rowena.mckenzie46, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Update is looping in my PC

My Windows update is looping. It will download then install. After restart and attempt to install everything then I checked on settings update history there is no update happens. As in nothing. I run the update again and it goes again. It did on the second try however again after the installation it will not go on the settings update history and the update is running again.

:)

rowena.mckenzie46, Sep 29, 2022
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Update is looping in my PC [​IMG]

dizatt, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Update is looping in my PC

Windows 10 Update - stuck in loop

Hi Simon,

It is possible that some update components that are incomplete are causing you this update loop. You can get out of the loop by following these steps:

• Turn your PC on.
    • When the five spinning circles or the Windows logo appears, force shutdown your PC by long pressing the
      Power button.
    • Repeat step 2 three to five times until the Advance Startup Options appear.
    • Choose Continue to boot your PC to the
      desktop.

After getting out of the repair update, we recommend doing a repair upgrade in order to update your PC as well as repair those incomplete/corrupted system files. To do a repair upgrade, kindly refer to this

article

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Update is looping in my PC

1. Update is looping in my PC - Similar Threads - Update looping

2. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  3. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  4. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen flickering after windows 11 update and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering after windows 11 update and automatic repair loop: 2 days before I had a cumulative windows 11 update, after updates my LENOVO-NOTEBOOK-COREI5-1135G7 8GB started with a flickering screen. Since the flickering screen started after the windows update, I did system restore to go into the place where screen is acting normal....
  6. Screen flickering after windows 11 update and automatic repair loop

Screen flickering after windows 11 update and automatic repair loop: 2 days before I had a cumulative windows 11 update, after updates my LENOVO-NOTEBOOK-COREI5-1135G7 8GB started with a flickering screen. Since the flickering screen started after the windows update, I did system restore to go into the place where screen is acting normal....
  7. Updated the win 10 update from yesterday, now im stuck in the repair loop and can't seem to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated the win 10 update from yesterday, now im stuck in the repair loop and can't seem to...: As the title says, I updated my pc last night before going to sleep and this morning I was met with automatic repair. I'm not sure what I can do to solve this as when I tried unplugging the power supply and turning it on i was then met with an infinite welcome until ai turned...
  8. Updated the win 10 update from yesterday, now im stuck in the repair loop and can't seem to...

Updated the win 10 update from yesterday, now im stuck in the repair loop and can't seem to...: As the title says, I updated my pc last night before going to sleep and this morning I was met with automatic repair. I'm not sure what I can do to solve this as when I tried unplugging the power supply and turning it on i was then met with an infinite welcome until ai turned...
  9. Updated the win 10 update from yesterday, now im stuck in the repair loop and can't seem to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 update led into a blue screen loop?

Windows 11 update led into a blue screen loop?: Hi!Recently, I tried to update my computer, but something went wrong.It would be in the "Undoing changes made to your computer" screen, and then go into a blue screen after about 5 minutes. After that, it restarts itself and the cycle starts again.Is there any way to fix...