Windows 10: update is stuck

Discus and support update is stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, i got the message to update to windows version 2004 i started updating it at 5 pm still it is stuck at insalling 82 % anyone know what is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nazalnizar1, Jun 22, 2020.

1. update is stuck

hello, i got the message to update to windows version 2004

i started updating it at 5 pm still it is stuck at insalling 82 % anyone know what is the cause could anyone give me some opinion or advice

and sorry for a bad pic

update is stuck 4f09b709-c494-420b-be13-aebe716306fa?upload=true.png

:)

nazalnizar1, Jun 22, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jun 22, 2020
  4. update is stuck

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

update is stuck

1. update is stuck - Similar Threads - update stuck

2. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  3. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  4. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...
  5. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...
  6. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%: I'm going through a lot of stress trying to solve this problem, I have two handhelds OneXFly - like Rog Ally with Windows 11 Home, I'm having difficulty installing application updates from the MS Store XBOX. I formatted it to try to solve the problem clean install, but it...
  8. Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%

Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%: I'm going through a lot of stress trying to solve this problem, I have two handhelds OneXFly - like Rog Ally with Windows 11 Home, I'm having difficulty installing application updates from the MS Store XBOX. I formatted it to try to solve the problem clean install, but it...
  9. Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a loop where my laptop keeps freezing at 99 percent when updating, cannot start...: Yesterday I saw that there was a yellow icon alerting me that there was a new update and I decided to click on "update and restart" as I had the night before on my desktop which I am currently writing on. After a few minutes it reached 99% and promptly froze, stuck on a blue...
  10. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...