Windows 10: Update issue, gets stuck after reboot on windows logo screen.

Discus and support Update issue, gets stuck after reboot on windows logo screen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when my pc tries to update after the restart it gets stuck at the windows logo screen. I have run Windows Troubleshooter and it says "potential windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jhadious, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Jhadious Win User

Update issue, gets stuck after reboot on windows logo screen.

when my pc tries to update after the restart it gets stuck at the windows logo screen. I have run Windows Troubleshooter and it says "potential windows database update errors" I have tried using DSIM, and that didn't change anything. I have also done the following. netstop wuauserv/net stop cryptsvc/net stop bits/net stop msiserver/ renamed software distribution folder to old/renamed catroot2 to old/ then restarted the services again wuauserv,cryptsvc,bits,msiserver/ opened powershell / did wuauclt.exe /updatenow, then restarted it tries to update again, and again when it reboots the pc it gets stuck on the windows logo. please help this is getting very annoying that my pc wants to update/reboot every 10-15m if there is no fix, how do I turn windows update off because I am frustrated and Ive had enough of the windows update.

:)

Jhadious, Nov 12, 2019

2. Computer stuck on Gateway's logo during reboot

After the Windows 10 update yesterday, my computer won't reboot - it's stuck at the manufacturer's logo (Gateway). I've tried restarting numerous times to no avail - tried to get into safe mode by the rebooting three times but since the computer gets
    stuck at the logo it doesn't give me the option to go into safe mode. Any suggestions?

Bellegarath, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Update issue, gets stuck after reboot on windows logo screen.

Laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming session

Hi,

Corrupted system files can be one of the reasons why your laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming a session.

We suggest running a System File Checker (SFC) and DISM tool. Follow the steps given by
    Annu Singh on this thread to run SFC and DISM tool. You may also try
    the other steps given if the issue was not resolved.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Update issue, gets stuck after reboot on windows logo screen.

1. Update issue, gets stuck after reboot on windows logo screen. - Similar Threads - Update issue gets

2. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.: My Surface laptop is stuck on logo screen with the circle after win10 update -- it won't run/load the update. Tried dozens of power on/off combos. Still Stuck. The greyish circle under the logo begins to fill with blue pixels. Starts at 12 0'clock and runs until 1pm imagine a...
  3. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.: My Surface laptop is stuck on logo screen with the circle after win10 update -- it won't run/load the update. Tried dozens of power on/off combos. Still Stuck. The greyish circle under the logo begins to fill with blue pixels. Starts at 12 0'clock and runs until 1pm imagine a...
  4. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen

Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen: when I try to update windows 10 to update 1909, the install freezes after the computer restarts and it just stops on the manufacture logo screen. I have reset the computer but it is still happening....
  6. Windows screen stuck on no logo after I restarted for update

Windows screen stuck on no logo after I restarted for update: After the computer said my device was not up to date with updates i clicked update and it restarted my computer. After it restarted and finished downloading the update, it went onto the hp screen for a long time and it is still on it. My keyboard is also not working right now...
  7. Stuck on Surface Logo after updates

Stuck on Surface Logo after updates: Hi In the company I work for we have several Surface Pros. They all have Windows 10 and very similar spec. We use Bitlocker on them all. Reasonably frequently on any one of these Surface Pros after windows updates have been installed and the system reboots it will not reboot...
  8. Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen: Hello, I own a MSI PC since February 2017 and so far it worked like a charm. Recently I've been offered the Windows 1903 update. I'm still on 1803 and I've never been offered the 1809 update. The problem is that after the download and install phases the PC reboots the first...
  9. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  10. Reboots after logo then black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboots after logo then black screen: My basic specs: CPU - 5960X MOBO: ASUS Rampage V Extreme GPU: GTX 980 I turn my computer on, see the BIOS just fine, it shows the Windows 10 logo, then a black screen. If I move my mouse around, I see the cursor. After nearly 30 seconds (i'm guessing), my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update hangs on windows logo after restart