Windows 10: Update issue

Discus and support Update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My updates keep giving me errors and i don't know how to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColeCorrigan, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Update issue

My updates keep giving me errors and i don't know how to fix it

:)

ColeCorrigan, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 13, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 13, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Update issue

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update issue :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Update issue

1. Update issue - Similar Threads - Update issue

2. Windows 10 Update issue - multiple system resets and still issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update issue - multiple system resets and still issues: Hi, Last week some windows updates were there I think 1903 so we chose "apply update and shut down". From that point onwards the nightmare started. The next boot was going to the windows recovery menu and windows 10 would not bootup recovery loop. I tried repairing...
  3. Janurary 2020 update causing major issues

Janurary 2020 update causing major issues: After an update mid January my display started screwing up. I run a 165hz monitor and I never use to drop a single frame. After the update, when I loaded into a game the frame rates were dropping as low as 20 and for some reason my games resolution also changed to 1080p...
  4. Startup Issues with 1903-OS Build 18362.592 January 14, 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Issues with 1903-OS Build 18362.592 January 14, 2020 Update: Hello, Is anyone having startup issues with the 1903-OS Build 18362.592 January 14, 2020 update? My laptop has hung twice during startup since the update. I had to force it to shutdown, then restart. Bill B....
  5. Windows 10 Cumulative Updates installation issues

Windows 10 Cumulative Updates installation issues: Back in November 2019 my PC managed to successfully install an update for Windows 10 version 1909. Then after that, the following update 2019-10 Cumulative Update tells me the PC needs to be restarted to finish installing the update. I have restarted my PC hundreds of times...
  6. Windows 10 update 1909 Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update 1909 Issue: Issue related to internet connection and restart/hibernation on windows after new update. My issue is related to only none edge browsers loading websites slow with some taking 5 minutes or more. This was random and if I tried to use the troubleshooting option the connection...
  7. Cumulative update issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cumulative update issue: Hello! As usual I checked for updates.. it showed a list to download and install.. After downloading, windows failed to install cumulative update for windows version 1909.. I tried to solve by using 'Have a question' option.. I tried every steps which were mentioned in 'Get...
  8. Bluetooth issue after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue after windows update: Bluetooth is missing from device manager after 1/18/2020 Windows Update Troubleshooting bluetooth don't work Device Manager obviously don't do anything since there's no bluetooth to click even after showing hidden devices Realtek Driver can't be installed, this after...
  9. issue updating from 1803 to1909

issue updating from 1803 to1909: hey I recently purchased my hp 15 series laptop second hand and the previous owner had reset windows in an attempt to clean his info out and ive noticed some things like file paths still have his name attached and it has been updating with no Issues until today when it has...
  10. Windows Update Issue

Windows Update Issue: I have an HP ENVY x360. Recently it began updating to the new windows. I was paying no attention to it and while updating it died. When I replugged it in it began to reboot but it is now stuck in a loop and will not turn on. It Constantly displays the HP logo, flashes to...