Windows 10: update issue

Discus and support update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am getting this error in screenshot please help [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pratyushsaxena, Jul 13, 2020.

1. update issue

i am getting this error in screenshot please help update issue ec579b88-3024-40a7-955f-19fd3f34ca65?upload=true.png

:)

pratyushsaxena, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 13, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Jul 13, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

update issue

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

update issue

1. update issue - Similar Threads - update issue

2. Windows Update Issue with HP Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Issue with HP Update: I update my Windows 11 regularly however I am showing an available update for Hewlett Packard - USB-6/1/2018 46.2.2361.18152 that will not install. It retries each time I perform a Windows update. I am not running any HP equipment. How can I eliminate this update from loading...
  3. Windows Update Issue with HP Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Issue with HP Update: I update my Windows 11 regularly however I am showing an available update for Hewlett Packard - USB-6/1/2018 46.2.2361.18152 that will not install. It retries each time I perform a Windows update. I am not running any HP equipment. How can I eliminate this update from loading...
  4. Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!: 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893Install error - 0x80070002sitting there for weeks now, and stuck, cant install, nothing, installs and gives a error.. also this new one:KB5036980 fails too every time!...
  5. Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!

Windows updates wont install - im am seeing a lot of people have this same issue!!!: 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893Install error - 0x80070002sitting there for weeks now, and stuck, cant install, nothing, installs and gives a error.. also this new one:KB5036980 fails too every time!...
  6. Windows 11 update issue upon restarting the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update issue upon restarting the pc: After updating the windows update system ask me to restart the laptop and upon restating it gave error msg system is not restarted properly and after taking all possible steps i restored the laptop with booting usb drive. Again, upon windows a11 update same problem is...
  7. Windows 11 update issue upon restarting the pc

Windows 11 update issue upon restarting the pc: After updating the windows update system ask me to restart the laptop and upon restating it gave error msg system is not restarted properly and after taking all possible steps i restored the laptop with booting usb drive. Again, upon windows a11 update same problem is...
  8. Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...: Everytime that I have a PC issues it's because, Microsoft tried to update or upgrade me without my permission. Every 2 or 3 years they do this and break my PC and are never around to repair it. I wonder has it ever dawn on them that everyone doesn't want their Win 11 upgrade....
  9. Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...

Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...: Everytime that I have a PC issues it's because, Microsoft tried to update or upgrade me without my permission. Every 2 or 3 years they do this and break my PC and are never around to repair it. I wonder has it ever dawn on them that everyone doesn't want their Win 11 upgrade....
  10. Have you guys noticed that most of you have issues because of Microsoft Updates? How can we...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade