Windows 10: Update issues when PC turned on!

Discus and support Update issues when PC turned on! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We couldn't install some updates because the PC was turned off. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Using window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeteRushworth, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Update issues when PC turned on!

We couldn't install some updates because the PC was turned off.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Using window 10

:)

PeteRushworth, Jan 30, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Update issues when PC turned on!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Update issues when PC turned on!

1. Update issues when PC turned on! - Similar Threads - Update issues turned

2. Having issue while turning pc on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issue while turning pc on: when i press the power button to start the pc the pc starts and then suddenly turns off automatically, then after trying again it shows battery low and turns off. and when the pc is plugged is plugged in it starts safely . my pc battery is good it can give upto 4~5 hours of...
  3. Having issue while turning pc on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issue while turning pc on: when i press the power button to start the pc the pc starts and then suddenly turns off automatically, then after trying again it shows battery low and turns off. and when the pc is plugged is plugged in it starts safely . my pc battery is good it can give upto 4~5 hours of...
  4. Internet issue when hotspot turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet issue when hotspot turn on: My laptop internet can't work when the hotspot is active and connects to my cellphone, previously everything went smoothly, then for the past few days my laptop can only open youtube and can't browse when I turn on the hotspot from my laptop, can some one help me?....
  5. Internet issue when hotspot turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet issue when hotspot turn on: My laptop internet can't work when the hotspot is active and connects to my cellphone, previously everything went smoothly, then for the past few days my laptop can only open youtube and can't browse when I turn on the hotspot from my laptop, can some one help me?....
  6. PC is discoverable when Bluetooth is turned on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC is discoverable when Bluetooth is turned on.: I recently got a USB Bluetooth adaptor for my PC because I also recently got wireless headphones. In the Bluetooth settings the "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC in Bluetooth Settings" is unchecked. My headphones connect fine without any problems, but my iPhone can see...
  7. Bsod when turning the PC on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod when turning the PC on: Hello, I have got a new PC components Motherboard, RAM, PSU, CPU, GPU and SSD. Only thing remaining from old PC is the 250GB SSD i use to hold the system. When ever I get BSOD Practycly every time I turn the PC on I restart it a couple of times and eventualy get to advanced...
  8. PC update issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC update issue: My PC did an update on W10 or Norton 360 and during the update was interrupted. I can get to the desktop but cannot click on any of the icons. Everything else seems normal....
  9. Lights on when PC is turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lights on when PC is turned off: Hi, I have a mouse and keyboard that have RGB lights. When I turn off my computer the lights stay on the keyboard and mouse (this happens when they are connected to the back of the computer, straight into the motherboard.... So I tried plugging them into the top front...
  10. BSOD Intermittent when turning PC on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Intermittent when turning PC on: Hello, I've been having BSODs intermittently for a while now, as far as I can remember they just happen when my PC is booting up. I have tried to pinpoint the problem using Whocrashed software to no avail. At the beginning the software was identifying a Panda antivirus...