Windows 10: Update issues

Discus and support Update issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my hp desktop last night and since the update all I can do is select a keyboard layout then I can shut down my pc or go to advanced options.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zakiha, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Zakiha Win User

Update issues

I updated my hp desktop last night and since the update all I can do is select a keyboard layout then I can shut down my pc or go to advanced options. I have tried to factory reset it restore previous versions enter safe mode (which it won't let me do) and anything I can think of. No idea what to do at this point except go buy a Mac.

:)

Zakiha, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 11, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 11, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Update issues

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update issues :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Update issues

1. Update issues - Similar Threads - Update issues

2. Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse issue after Windows update, Windows 10: Since last update, My RCA tablet with keyboard is doing crazy things. It acts as tho someone else is on here with me and clicking all kinds of things that I am not clicking. Things are constantly poping up and have to fight to get control of mouse to remove all the things...
  3. Get your motherboard's sound driver updates to fix audio issues caused by today's Windows...

Get your motherboard's sound driver updates to fix audio issues caused by today's Windows...: After today's Windows 10 update, my audio was completely gone. I have an ASUS motherboard. Luckily, downloading and installing the audio driver update from the ASUS site, the audio is back. Been with Windows since Version 2 and never seen this before....
  4. Update Issue

Update Issue: I received an iCraig Tablet (CMP801-BUN) I have absolutely nothing on it other than what has come already on it. I have windows 10 updates that wont finish because it says there isn't enough storage space. I have taken off soda crush as it was preloaded and things of that...
  5. Latest Windows Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Update Issue: I always wanted to make my windows 10 updated as always then I saw an big update and I search the KB and it was KB4480976, I check out the size of the file 800+ mb and update it at Windows Update setting suddenly it was FAILED and repeat to check update and it was failed...
  6. Microsoft Store App update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App update issue: My system is a Windows 10 Pro system updated to 1809. My Hulu App got updated and when I looked at the start menu, I had the new Hulu App and the old Hulu App icon (does not do anything but clutters up my start menu). The old Hulu App cannot be removed using the "uninstall"...
  7. Update issue

Update issue: How do I fix my issue with this update that keeps failing? 2018-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-issue/d7c0d784-5430-4bda-990c-560c563f7b56
  8. Issue Windows Update

Issue Windows Update: I'm getting error 0x80072ee7 when my SO is updating. What can I resolve that? Help me plz any suggestion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-windows-update/1256ca9b-b5a0-4840-b640-71a5209cc426
  9. Windows update issue

Windows update issue: I had an issue when my system decided to update itself from 1803 to 1809. After restarting it went the reboot loop. Then I tried to revert to the restore point but that updated deleted all the restore points. However managed to get back to the previous version - 1803. But I...
  10. Windows 10 Update Issue or Virus infection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Update Issue or Virus infection?: My Windows 10 worked well for about a year and yesterday when I fired up my pc did an update - the update did not complete. My computer seemed to be stuck and I did the no-no of doing a hard power off holding the power button down. When I turned back on my pc it was running...