Windows 10: Update KB4515384 causing WiFi connectivity issues

Discus and support Update KB4515384 causing WiFi connectivity issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The update KB4515384 is causing constant network connectivity issues. I have tested my current WiFi adapter, observing drops on the throughput of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FranciscoMonroy_19, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Update KB4515384 causing WiFi connectivity issues

The update KB4515384 is causing constant network connectivity issues. I have tested my current WiFi adapter, observing drops on the throughput of the internet connection causing complete loss of connection at fixed intervals of 30 -45 seconds each. I installed a new wireless adapter, thinking my original adapter was the issue and I am observing the exact same behavior with the new adapter. I formatted my computer and the issues disappeared once I logged on to my computer for the first time again. Once the update KB4515384 downloaded and installed, the issues reappeared.

Is there a fix to this issue? This is causing me loss of connection when working from home or streaming to my TV.

:)

FranciscoMonroy_19, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 25, 2019
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Update KB4515384 causing WiFi connectivity issues

Wifi No Connectivity Issues

Hi Evan,

We'll definitely help you with the issue you're experiencing with your WiFi connection in Windows 10.

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Have you tried refreshing your WiFi modem and still got the same result?
    • Are all your drivers up-to-date? If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
      link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

Meanwhile, you can check this link for guidelines on how to repair network connection issues in Windows

Also, can you try uninstalling the WiFi adapter, then restart the computer? This will automatically reinstall the driver.

Let us know what happens after the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Update KB4515384 causing WiFi connectivity issues

1. Update KB4515384 causing WiFi connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Update KB4515384 causing

2. Windows update KB5033375 causing wifi connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update KB5033375 causing wifi connectivity issues: I have a number of users with Lenovo T14 laptops and once they install the update KB5033375 they are unable to connect to their offices primary wifi SSID that utilizes Radius for authentication. I have tried rolling back Wifi Drivers, updating drivers and other resolutions....
  3. Windows update KB5033375 causing wifi connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update KB5033375 causing wifi connectivity issues: I have a number of users with Lenovo T14 laptops and once they install the update KB5033375 they are unable to connect to their offices primary wifi SSID that utilizes Radius for authentication. I have tried rolling back Wifi Drivers, updating drivers and other resolutions....
  4. Windows update causes WIFI issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update causes WIFI issue: Hello i have a issue with my pc, I updated my version of windows last night KB4023057 and KB4577671. It caused my wifi to show that its connected but not work on any of my browsers and or games. I tried uninstalling the update but it says. “An error has occured. Not all of...
  5. Windows 10 Update KB4515384 Issues with Google Chrome

Windows 10 Update KB4515384 Issues with Google Chrome: Has anyone run into an issue with KB4515384 update and Google Chrome? In a nut shell, I can launch Chrome and its fine till I close the program. I tried opening it but nothing responded. I open Task Manager/Details and there is a chrome.exe programs running. I try to End...
  6. MS Update KB4515384

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Update KB4515384: Seems like this latest update really messed up a lot of things. Windows Media Player doesn't store ripped music correctly, File Explorer does not retain specific columns when viewing music folders and songs such as the "bit rate". Must I select "Bit Rate" every time I want to...
  7. KB4515384

KB4515384: KB4515384 UPDATE CAUSING PROBLEM.THIS UPDATE MAKE START MENU STUCK,TASKBAR STUCK OR NOT WORKING, WIRELESS MOUSE ADAPTER IS NOT WORKING ,USB DEVICES CAUSING PROBLEM, MOUSE AUTOMATIC CLICKING HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM???...
  8. Update KB4515384 fails

Update KB4515384 fails: Update KB4515384 fails with error 0xe0000003; Windows Pro 64 bit latest update status except KB4515384. The problem is that I can nowhere find this message. Klaus L...
  9. Windows 10 KB4515384 is now causing audio issues on some PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB4515384 is now causing audio issues on some PCs: On September 10, Microsoft shipped Patch Tuesday updates for all supported versions of Windows 10, including the May 2019 Update (version 1903). The update comes with a number of security fixes and quality improvements, but it also breaks Windows Search and even audio on some...
  10. KB4515384 Windows 10 causes Critical error with Start Menu

in Cortana
    KB4515384 Windows 10 causes Critical error with Start Menu: Hi all, Today I installed KB4515384 which installs several security fixes plus an update for SearchUI.exe it seems. After reboot, the start menu fails with a critical error. I've uninstalled the update and the start menu seems to be ok now. Other computers at my...
Tags: