Windows 10: Update KB4516115 flash player Shell.Explorer

Discus and support Update KB4516115 flash player Shell.Explorer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have included a Shell.Explorer within a OleControl from which we run an application in flash (swf) from which through geturl () command we open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatteoRecchia, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Update KB4516115 flash player Shell.Explorer

We have included a Shell.Explorer within a OleControl from which we run an application in flash (swf) from which through geturl () command we open the link, they are opened with the default Windows web browsaer.

After the update KB4516115 no longer able to open a link alll'interno Shell.Explorer.

Is possible bypass the security added by this update?

Thanks a lot

Best Regards Matteo Recchia

:)

MatteoRecchia, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

KB4516115 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player to Windows 10 Sept.10

Update KB4516115 flash player Shell.Explorer [​IMG]

Brink, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Update KB4516115 flash player Shell.Explorer

Adobe Flash Player

Hi Toni,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Are you facing the issue on all the web browsers?
    • Do you receive any error code or message?

Adobe flash player comes embedded in Microsoft Edge. You don’t need to install it separately. You can try enabling and Testing it again following the steps provided in the below link.

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

The player gets updated with Windows Updates. I suggest you to login to a Microsoft user account, and try installing all pending updates on the system and restart to check if the issue persists. In case you are facing the issue
    on Microsoft edge, try resetting the browser. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
      • Browsing History
      • Cookies and saved website data
      • Cached data and file
      • Download history
      • Form data
      • Password.

If the issue is specific to Internet Explorer, download the latest flash player and try resetting using the steps in the link below and check the status of the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Update KB4516115 flash player Shell.Explorer

1. Update KB4516115 flash player Shell.Explorer - Similar Threads - Update KB4516115 flash

2. Adobe Flash player updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash player updates: If there is no future support for Flash Player, why do I need to download updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/1f17e359-1e94-4294-abf9-fc9dc23457d9
  3. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  4. Green screen of death after update KB4516115

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen of death after update KB4516115: So literally a day after my HP Pavillion's warranty expired I get this update and ever since I get the green screen but it is totally blank. The computer will not turn off by power button and has to be unplugged I went into the device manager and noticed the amd graphics...
  5. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  6. update flash player for ie

update flash player for ie: I am unable update flash player windows 10 for internet explorer. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-flash-player-for-ie/908a84bc-81ed-4ee0-9189-f82eed4b3983
  7. KB4516115 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player to Windows 10 Sept.10

in Windows 10 News
    KB4516115 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player to Windows 10 Sept.10: Security Update for Adobe Flash Player: September 10, 2019 Applies to: Windows 10 version 1903, Windows Server 2019 all versions, Windows 10 version 1809, Windows Server version 1803, Windows 10 version 1803, Windows Server 2016 Version 1709, Windows 10 version 1709, Windows...
  8. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  9. Adobe Flash Player update

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player update: Version 18.0.0.232 http://www.cso.com.au/article/581746/patch-tuesday-adobe-fixes-34-flash-bugs-microsoft-fixes-edge-browser/ Adobe - Flash Player 15503
  10. Flash Player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4516115 errors

2. kb4516115 shell.explorer

3. flash player Shell:Explorer