Windows 10: Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!!

Discus and support Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since I updated my computer to the KB4559309 update, my computer has been super slow! Downloading anything takes forever and sometimes keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sunlunas, Jun 30, 2020.

1. sunlunas Win User

Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!!

Ever since I updated my computer to the KB4559309 update, my computer has been super slow! Downloading anything takes forever and sometimes keeps coming up with error so I can't download, Edge is extremely slow! Everything is extremely slow! How can I take this update out!

:)

sunlunas, Jun 30, 2020
  2. JOSHSKORN Win User

Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

My computer is unbearably slow after the Anniversary Update. Tried everything I can think of, which is basically CCleaner and SFC /SCANNOW. Nothing has seemed to work. What should I do?

My version of Windows 10 x64 is a free upgrade from Windows 7, if that means anything at all.

I don't really see a point in using System Restore, I could be wrong, since System Restore might had taken me to a point before the Anniversary Update.

JOSHSKORN, Jun 30, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

2. Download and install Crystal Diskinfo and run it.
    Please post a screenshot like this (or more of its window if you wish)

Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!! [​IMG]

Let's try just this please.

dalchina, Jun 30, 2020
  4. musica31 Win User

my is working slow,what to do

Hi. While members here in the community can help, soliciting answers and suggestion would be difficult if the post lacks information. Please provide the exact model of your device and the details of the issue you have.

What I get on your post is that your device is not responding properly and is slow. Below are basic troubleshooting steps you can perform. You can refer to the user guide of your device to perform these. As given above, you can reply here providing the information
    asked so we can provide the appropriate instructions.

• Reboot the device.
    • Restore the factory settings
    • Update or re-install the software
    Cheers. Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!! :)

musica31, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!! - Similar Threads - Update KB4559309 Has

2. Build 22504 has made both my computers unusable - what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build 22504 has made both my computers unusable - what do i do?: I have found that on both my laptop and desktop, windows explorer keeps continuously restarting. This means that I can't open anything and I keep getting a flashing screen every 4 or so seconds. Anything I open through task manager or command line closes instantly. I've tried...
  3. Build 22504 has made both my computers unusable - what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Build 22504 has made both my computers unusable - what do i do?: I have found that on both my laptop and desktop, windows explorer keeps continuously restarting. This means that I can't open anything and I keep getting a flashing screen every 4 or so seconds. Anything I open through task manager or command line closes instantly. I've tried...
  4. Windows update KB4559309 has ruined my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update KB4559309 has ruined my pc: When I first built this pc months ago I had issues constantly disconnecting from wifi and getting problema in the troubleshooter like wifi does not have a a valid ip co figuration or default gateway can not be found. After a week of trying to fix it I got the issue sorted and...
  5. update kb4559309

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update kb4559309: Automatic download just now has totally changed the performance of my computer, made radical changes to my Office365. Runs slow, gone is my original Outlook, fortunately sometime back I minimised the program on the task bar, as I did for Excel and Word and they are working...
  6. uninstall update KB4559309

uninstall update KB4559309: The above was installed on 6/18/20. I haven't been able to use my printer since. As my copier still works "Brother" advised me it was an update problem. They sent me uninstall instructions and the problem is on the top of my list of updates. I select it, but there is no...
  7. Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow

Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow: Last night I updated my windows 10 pro using KB:4559309. Since then my computer performance has absolutely tanked. my startup time is probably triple, loading any window has a few second delay. I attempted to uninstall the update however windows tells me that it is required...
  8. Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow: Have tried to follow all of the advise given here, but to no avail: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance Is the only option hereafter to make a clean install / repair? Have tried this before, and this made the PC work as new...
  9. Computers slow slow slow slow down; what do I do?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computers slow slow slow slow down; what do I do?: Both my and my wife's computer will just sorta die; they work but things that should take a couple seconds take many minutes. Restarting fixes it, but it can take 15 minutes just to shut the computer down. Once I had to unplug it. Mine is 3 months old, hers maybe 5 years....
  10. Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update: My computer is unbearably slow after the Anniversary Update. Tried everything I can think of, which is basically CCleaner and SFC /SCANNOW. Nothing has seemed to work. What should I do? My version of Windows 10 x64 is a free upgrade from Windows 7, if that means anything...
Tags: