Windows 10: Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow

Discus and support Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last night I updated my windows 10 pro using KB:4559309. Since then my computer performance has absolutely tanked. my startup time is probably triple,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulWaite1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow

Last night I updated my windows 10 pro using KB:4559309. Since then my computer performance has absolutely tanked. my startup time is probably triple, loading any window has a few second delay.

I attempted to uninstall the update however windows tells me that it is required and cannot be removed.

This update has essentially rendered my brand new computer useless.

Please help!

:)

PaulWaite1, Jun 16, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

2. Download and install Crystal Diskinfo and run it.
    Please post a screenshot like this (or more of its window if you wish)

Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow [​IMG]

Let's try just this please.

dalchina, Jun 16, 2020
  3. JOSHSKORN Win User
    Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

My computer is unbearably slow after the Anniversary Update. Tried everything I can think of, which is basically CCleaner and SFC /SCANNOW. Nothing has seemed to work. What should I do?

My version of Windows 10 x64 is a free upgrade from Windows 7, if that means anything at all.

I don't really see a point in using System Restore, I could be wrong, since System Restore might had taken me to a point before the Anniversary Update.

JOSHSKORN, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow

1. Update KB4559309 Makes Computer Unbearably Slow - Similar Threads - Update KB4559309 Makes

2. windows update KB4559309

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows update KB4559309: this update rendered my computer useless. I have a intel card which a friend of mine told me may be the source of the problem. When I installed the listed update, I cannot connect to the internet nor can I do anything else. every tab comes up with a blank screen and the...
  3. update kb4559309

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update kb4559309: Automatic download just now has totally changed the performance of my computer, made radical changes to my Office365. Runs slow, gone is my original Outlook, fortunately sometime back I minimised the program on the task bar, as I did for Excel and Word and they are working...
  4. uninstall update KB4559309

uninstall update KB4559309: The above was installed on 6/18/20. I haven't been able to use my printer since. As my copier still works "Brother" advised me it was an update problem. They sent me uninstall instructions and the problem is on the top of my list of updates. I select it, but there is no...
  5. Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!!

Update KB4559309 Has Made My Computer Unbearably Slow, what can I do!!!: Ever since I updated my computer to the KB4559309 update, my computer has been super slow! Downloading anything takes forever and sometimes keeps coming up with error so I can't download, Edge is extremely slow! Everything is extremely slow! How can I take this update out!...
  6. Edge Chromium Update KB4559309

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Chromium Update KB4559309: Is this update only for version 2004 or for all versions? If only for v2004 like it looks like in description, what will happen if it restarts on my v1909? I have not downloaded or installed v2004 yet. (sorry if this is a duplicate post) submitted by /u/Lazydae [link]...
  7. Edge Chromium Update KB4559309?

Edge Chromium Update KB4559309?: I have 5 Win10 computers of which 1 is always on, 2 are on for a while most days, and 2 are infrequently on. All are on 1909 (2) 18363.836. 2 are Pro and the other 3 are Home. None are on any insider build. As usually is the case, when I start up the infrequently used...
  8. Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow

Windows 10 UNBEARABLY slow: Everything is slow. Maximizing a window. Opening explorer, going to a website on any browser. It's suddenly extremely slow. I've tried restarting and hard resetting several times. Every suggestion every tech blog has. Nothing will fix the horrid sluggishness of Windows 10....
  9. Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 computer ha sbecome unbearably slow: Have tried to follow all of the advise given here, but to no avail: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance Is the only option hereafter to make a clean install / repair? Have tried this before, and this made the PC work as new...
  10. Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update: My computer is unbearably slow after the Anniversary Update. Tried everything I can think of, which is basically CCleaner and SFC /SCANNOW. Nothing has seemed to work. What should I do? My version of Windows 10 x64 is a free upgrade from Windows 7, if that means anything...
Tags: