Windows 10: Update KB4560960 and printing issue

Discus and support Update KB4560960 and printing issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My printer will not work with the new update KB4560960. I was able to easily uninstall it from one Dell Inspirion computer but could not do it with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Janet McKim, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Update KB4560960 and printing issue

My printer will not work with the new update KB4560960. I was able to easily uninstall it from one Dell Inspirion computer but could not do it with the older, 2015 Inpspirion model

I tried through Settings > Updates/Security. When I highlighted the update in the list the uninstall wording did not show up. If I clicked on another program updated the same day the uninstall wording showed up but not on this update

I tried the CMD administrator prompt but the the stand alone uninstaller did not work

I then tried Settings> Update/ Security> Recovery> Advanced> Troubleshooting> on to uninstall latest quality update but I got the message that the update was unable to be removed.

I still can't print from this computer. What can I do?

Thank you

Janet

:)

Janet McKim, Jun 15, 2020

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Print Spooler Issue

Hello Sree,

For step by step instructions on how you can manually start the Print Spooler Service, follow these:

• Click Windows tab.
    • Type Control Panel > System and Maintenance
      > Administrative Tools.
    • Double click Services.
    • Right click to the Print Spooler service > Properties.

However, we suggest you can refer to an answer given by Prabhavathi Patil on this

thread

We also recommend that you update the driver for your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Update KB4560960 and printing issue

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Update KB4560960 and printing issue

1. Update KB4560960 and printing issue - Similar Threads - Update KB4560960 printing

2. Printer connection issues with update KB4560960

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer connection issues with update KB4560960: Has the printing issue with update KB4560960 been corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-connection-issues-with-update-kb4560960/545ee03a-c57b-459d-a7e0-f74ddcfbc30c
  3. Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server

Update KB4560960 destroys HP DesignJet 130nr print server: Hi, Not so much a question, more a report. Each time I tried sending a file to my network connected HP DesignJet 130nr wide format printer the file would appear briefly in the queue and then disappear. No such problems with network connected FujiXerox C2255. I have spent...
  4. Recent update KB4560960

Recent update KB4560960: Every time this update installs it does not allow my printer to function. I have uninstalled twice. Will there be a fix for this problem in the future???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-kb4560960/dea04810-7313-4d47-8103-be078810d750
  5. Update KB4560960

Update KB4560960: Just to let you all know that when the above update is installed it can lead to some printing functions of SAGE Accounts not working. Especially if you have designed your own logo that prints out with SAGE information ... such as delivery manifests etc...
  6. Update KB4560960

Update KB4560960: Windows 10 update KB4560960 has caused my Brother printer to stop printing. I uninstalled the update and printer works fine. Every few days the same update reinstalls and I must uninstall. Can I stop this particular update from installing and how is it done?...
  7. KB4560960 Update

KB4560960 Update: Please stop sending this update to me and many others. When you send this to my computer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, All of my Plotters, large format printers and desk top printers stop working. It cost me $450.00 to find out that the problem is the update...
  8. Major issues with update KB4560960 and KB4560959

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major issues with update KB4560960 and KB4560959: From the beginning i did these updates two months ago and had major issues with them. Blue screens and messages such as scanning and repairing drive C on start up. This was two months ago. I reverted the update and waited as long as i can figuring its an issue with it, i...
  9. KB4560960 causes printing issues, how to report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KB4560960 causes printing issues, how to report: How can I report issues with a specific update? KB4560960 caused the printer of my mom to no longer print. Took me a while to figure out over phone and remote support what was going on. the gdi32full.dll got updated with KB4560960 and now kills PrintIsolationHost as soon...
  10. Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates...

Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates...: Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 and/or KB4561608. Uninstalling updates fixes problem. Reporting bug. This is happening to every Windows 10 computer in our organization as updates install....
Tags: